Favorite Beauty Blogger?

For reading, Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book. Love her reviews and photos.

Lisa Eldridge for YouTube. Besides her makeup skills, her voice is so nice to listen to.

Caroline Hirons can be funny and I like seeing skincare that I may not have been familiar with but her skin does not look good. So her opinion is not what would make me purchase.

Who would you recommend to watch as I am very pale with dark hair and finding someone with similar coloring is hard. Lisa Eldridge is good but her coloring isn't quite as light for skin tone or dark enough for hair. Thanks!
elle florence. she has a very mixed channel and is not strictly a makeup/beauty guru, but she does some nice makeup tutorials and she matches my coloring (and yours), which is hard to find. she does her makeup quite well, and keeps it very feminine and professional. maybe her? - she's in sephora a lot, so she tries new stuff often.

elle florence. she has a very mixed channel and is not strictly a makeup/beauty guru, but she does some nice makeup tutorials and she matches my coloring (and yours), which is hard to find. she does her makeup quite well, and keeps it very feminine and professional. maybe her? - she's in sephora a lot, so she tries new stuff often.

Thank you going to watch her now!

For reading, Sabrina at The Beauty Look Book. Love her reviews and photos.

Lisa Eldridge for YouTube. Besides her makeup skills, her voice is so nice to listen to.

Caroline Hirons can be funny and I like seeing skincare that I may not have been familiar with but her skin does not look good. So her opinion is not what would make me purchase.

It's funny that you mention CH as I do agree with you that her skin is really not up to snuff considering all the products
she loves & I know she uses many for reviews.
I was very interested with many of her reviews but for me they didn't work out
I also have noticed that she hasn't reviewed several good lines from her own country.
Looks like she is focusing on her facials as that's where the $$$ is, sort of speaking.

It's funny that you mention CH as I do agree with you that her skin is really not up to snuff considering all the products
she loves & I know she uses many for reviews.
I was very interested with many of her reviews but for me they didn't work out
I also have noticed that she hasn't reviewed several good lines from her own country.
Looks like she is focusing on her facials as that's where the $$$ is, sort of speaking.

I feel the same way about CH. She is very rough with the skin as well and uses products that I know I can't use because my skin is sensitive. She can be funny but her act gets stale quickly.

I feel the same way about CH. She is very rough with the skin as well and uses products that I know I can't use because my skin is sensitive. She can be funny but her act gets stale quickly.

Think she is putting much of her energy in developing products like Pixi double cleansing & doing her facials
Her reviews of late don't seem to be as in depth as they used to be & there are some very good lines in her
own country that are doing well here in the US & they haven't been reviewed as I expected they would be.
My skin is very sensitive & many of her suggestions would have me not being able to leave the house as my skin
would be so reactive.

Reactions: beekmanhill
Think she is putting much of her energy in developing products like Pixi double cleansing & doing her facials
Her reviews of late don't seem to be as in depth as they used to be & there are some very good lines in her
own country that are doing well here in the US & they haven't been reviewed as I expected they would be.
My skin is very sensitive & many of her suggestions would have me not being able to leave the house as my skin
would be so reactive.

All the YouTube beauty gurus are trying to make hay while the sun shines. Don't know how long this beauty boom with influencers will last.
I would be red as a beet if I slapped my skin around the way she does, and then put on a retinol product. :annoyed: