Fall reissues coming to Singapore! Yay!

Arrrgh no I didn't, didn't even think that far ahead! Thanks for the heads up though, I think I will definitely have to check with them if they cover shipping in case I need to return the bag. I really didn't think it would be so damn difficult to get my first Chanel!!! It better be worth it...

What to do ....we love our bags:P

Just to let ladies in Singapore know, I've got a silver 2.55 Reissue size 226 confirmed at the Chanel boutique. I'm half hearted about it cos I'm getting a dark silver too. If any one is keen, let me know!

Do you know if any of the bubble quilt bags will be coming into singapore? I'm planning to get the bowler, just wondering if you know if they are going to have it in stock..

OH my god! I thought Spore has the best price for designer items. Esp. when I get my tax refund at the airport. But since Spore and Brunei money is using the same denomination/currency, that is pretty expensive!

I'm going to HK next month and will be staying by the Harbour. WHere is Chanel located? Can't seem to find it on the site. I am eyeing on the 225/226 dark silver reissue. Do I have to reserve it too? Or is it already out in HK?

Lalique-I ve been to Harbor too. The Chanel is very close to LV. I had an impression that it is between LV and Lane Crawford, I might be wrong. The store is facing the street, and I remember along the street you will also find YSL, Ferragamo, and Gucci.

I would suggest you reserve it ASAP. I bet the Dk Silver will be really popular there. So don't risk missing it :smile:

Best luck on scoring it in HK!

Arrrgh no I didn't, didn't even think that far ahead! Thanks for the heads up though, I think I will definitely have to check with them if they cover shipping in case I need to return the bag. I really didn't think it would be so damn difficult to get my first Chanel!!! It better be worth it...

Is that your first chanel? Isn't the one in your avatar your first?

OH my god! I thought Spore has the best price for designer items. Esp. when I get my tax refund at the airport. But since Spore and Brunei money is using the same denomination/currency, that is pretty expensive!

I'm going to HK next month and will be staying by the Harbour. WHere is Chanel located? Can't seem to find it on the site. I am eyeing on the 225/226 dark silver reissue. Do I have to reserve it too? Or is it already out in HK?

Are you saying that you will be staying at Canton Road near Harbour City shopping mall?

There is a chanel on canton road you won't miss it.
If you want the bag you should start calling the boutigues now ... both light silver and dark gold I heard are selling like hot cakes, try the Chanel boutigue at the HK airport too, they should have some good stuff too.

There are also Chanel boutigues at Prince Building Central, Pacific place at Admiralty, Lee Gardens at Causeway bay...good luck.

You can check the website for the addresses and phone numbers.

Lalique-I ve been to Harbor too. The Chanel is very close to LV. I had an impression that it is between LV and Lane Crawford, I might be wrong. The store is facing the street, and I remember along the street you will also find YSL, Ferragamo, and Gucci.

I would suggest you reserve it ASAP. I bet the Dk Silver will be really popular there. So don't risk missing it :smile:

Best luck on scoring it in HK!

Oh no! I'm pretty scared! One biggest I've 26 days to be exact before I could land on a bag. Secondly, I'm scared that I will not have enough money save up before the 'rumour price hike'.

Since I haven't set foot in HK since 1991, I will have to master all the street names. Luckily am staying in the Tsim Sha Tsui area. Was told that is the shopping district. :yahoo:

Are you saying that you will be staying at Canton Road near Harbour City shopping mall?

There is a chanel on canton road you won't miss it.
If you want the bag you should start calling the boutigues now ... both light silver and dark gold I heard are selling like hot cakes, try the Chanel boutigue at the HK airport too, they should have some good stuff too.

There are also Chanel boutigues at Prince Building Central, Pacific place at Admiralty, Lee Gardens at Causeway bay...good luck.

I just took a peek at the store's location and OMG YOU LUCKY HK B**CHES! *haha* In Kowloon itself, you guys have 8 Chanel boutique! LUCKY!!!

Since you mentioned that there is one at the airport, do you think it's cheaper? Is HK a tax free area?

Orrrrrrr...should I properly save my money and save it up for my Nov/Dec trip to Singapore? But what if the price is higher? LOL.

Singapore in a few months time after the price hike or call HK to reserve one for me?

Oh no! I'm pretty scared! One biggest I've 26 days to be exact before I could land on a bag. Secondly, I'm scared that I will not have enough money save up before the 'rumour price hike'.

Since I haven't set foot in HK since 1991, I will have to master all the street names. Luckily am staying in the Tsim Sha Tsui area. Was told that is the shopping district. :yahoo:

I just took a peek at the store's location and OMG YOU LUCKY HK B**CHES! *haha* In Kowloon itself, you guys have 8 Chanel boutique! LUCKY!!!

Since you mentioned that there is one at the airport, do you think it's cheaper? Is HK a tax free area?

Orrrrrrr...should I properly save my money and save it up for my Nov/Dec trip to Singapore? But what if the price is higher? LOL.

Singapore in a few months time after the price hike or call HK to reserve one for me?

8 Chanels in kowloon?? I don't think so.
HK is tax free, so doesn't matter whether its airport or not. And Singapore is 7% tax

Chanel bags are really expensive in singapore. i enquired the price of a reissue in 226 and was quoted SGD$4420. my bf picked up the same bag for me in milan for about SGD$3300 (after 14% VAT). europe still has the best price. :tup:

Ok major bummer! I just called 3 boutiques (incl. DFS Galleria) in HK and 1 boutique in Kuala Lumpur and now...I guess it's not meant to be. They only have the jumbo left at US$3870. 224 and 225 all sold out. Sobs. I'll just keep my piggy bank grow.

Chanel bags are really expensive in singapore. i enquired the price of a reissue in 226 and was quoted SGD$4420. my bf picked up the same bag for me in milan for about SGD$3300 (after 14% VAT). europe still has the best price. :tup:

Huh you are kidding me! Means the price increase has hit here ALREADY! I just got my black Fall 07A reissue with gold hw a couple wks ago for $4220 (and that's inclusive of tax)!