Fall reissues coming to Singapore! Yay!

The number for the S'pore store is (65) 6733 5120. When I checked with my SA in July, she said she did not hear of any price increase, even after the GST increase to 7%.

Wow, is the leather getting better, or does the price increases every time they launched a new series of reissues?

When the first reissue first came out, it was only about S$3500 or so for the 226.

Sydney Reissue 226 is AU$3170 inclusive 10% GST which means Singapore $ 4,075.07 ... so is this means that buying in Sydney cheaper with GST free? Gosh! The numbers are just getting closer these days.

Hiyo all,

I just got my first Chanel from Paris - a 2.55 reissue in metallic black, it has the oxidised silver turnlock and chain, the small size. It was Euro 1,700 before the 12% tax rebate - so converted to Sing dollars after tax rebate would be about S$3142. I didn't check whether they had this in Singapore. I think (hope!) that it was a good price! :P

Hiyo all,

I just got my first Chanel from Paris - a 2.55 reissue in metallic black, it has the oxidised silver turnlock and chain, the small size. It was Euro 1,700 before the 12% tax rebate - so converted to Sing dollars after tax rebate would be about S$3142. I didn't check whether they had this in Singapore. I think (hope!) that it was a good price! :P

OMG <GROAN> I can't believe I paid SO much more in Sg for my black reissue arrrrrgh... They DO have the metallic black in Sg, all reserved for customers though I think. When you say small, do you mean 225 size? I don't know how much the 225 size costs here, but I know a 226 is about S$4220. So perhaps you saved about $800-900???

Wow, is the leather getting better, or does the price increases every time they launched a new series of reissues?

When the first reissue first came out, it was only about S$3500 or so for the 226.

I doubt the leather is getting better hehe, the newer bags all seem to have a problem w quality control! Anyway now the 226 is S$4220 for sure...SIGH. Like I said, I'm never buying any more Chanel bags in Sg! It's just soo not worth it..