FAKE CHANEL PEARL NECKLACE, PAYPAL can't help me!! please help....!!!

Sooooo glad to hear that you've got your money back. Check out post#2945 under CHANEL athentication thread, the seller is trying to scam other buyer.

Hi sasaave...

yes she is...i have posted here her new ebay ID.....she has a few ebay ID...I have reported her to ebay, so maybe that's why the listings have been taken down

These listings appear to have been removed, Gals_ville.

Hi Ellie

Yeap, it has been removed....but now she's listing the pink resin earrings...I gotta tell you..her item really looks real...When i received it...i almost believed it.....because even some of the ladies also though it's real when i posted for the first time....

The stamp, receipt and box....all look the same as the real one...But if u look closely at your auth chanel...the tag....there is not space between the no and the letter Y...while her tag has it....

also, the sticker tag in the box...the real one is slightly bigger...her one is smaller...(i know it's hard to sell from pics)....and also, the barcode is wrong compared to the real one....

The seller is changing user ID fast....everlovejuicy, rainybowstormy and previously something "adam"...can't remember

and as your concern regarding other chanel pearl necklace that she has sold...I was wondering the same thing....it looks real to me...but hey, it may be fake as well and fake receipt...or it's a real deal, but she's just recycling and asked her friends, or herself to buy it...so she can gain positive feedback for selling chanel...

Hi Ellie

Yeap, it has been removed....but now she's listing the pink resin earrings...I gotta tell you..her item really looks real...When i received it...i almost believed it.....because even some of the ladies also though it's real when i posted for the first time....

The stamp, receipt and box....all look the same as the real one...But if u look closely at your auth chanel...the tag....there is not space between the no and the letter Y...while her tag has it....

also, the sticker tag in the box...the real one is slightly bigger...her one is smaller...(i know it's hard to sell from pics)....and also, the barcode is wrong compared to the real one....

The seller is changing user ID fast....everlovejuicy, rainybowstormy and previously something "adam"...can't remember

and as your concern regarding other chanel pearl necklace that she has sold...I was wondering the same thing....it looks real to me...but hey, it may be fake as well and fake receipt...or it's a real deal, but she's just recycling and asked her friends, or herself to buy it...so she can gain positive feedback for selling chanel...

I have had the resin earrings looked at on the AT Chanel & they were deemed auth. Had some other items looked at also. Some are auth, some are not. She's mixing and matching, or is not aware. Looks like all the counterfeit pearl necklaces were removed.
She was using the ID 12adream, which that same ID is currently used as a watermark on very same photos of Timeless Pearl Necklace on iOffer.

I have had the resin earrings looked at on the AT Chanel & they were deemed auth. Had some other items looked at also. Some are auth, some are not. She's mixing and matching, or is not aware. Looks like all the counterfeit pearl necklaces were removed.
She was using the ID 12adream, which that same ID is currently used as a watermark on very same photos of Timeless Pearl Necklace on iOffer.

Hi Ellie...

Hm...I'm not sure what she's trying to do...

Well, maybe some items are authentic and some don't.....maybe she's trying to convince other buyers that she's selling all auth stuffs....and once she gets enough good feedbacks...she can start selling the fake ones...

and as ioffer....wow...i just saw all the listings from ioffer.....many of them - almost all actually, they stole the pics from legit ebay sellers...but ioffer is mainly for fakes right?

Hi Ellie...

Hm...I'm not sure what she's trying to do...

Well, maybe some items are authentic and some don't.....maybe she's trying to convince other buyers that she's selling all auth stuffs....and once she gets enough good feedbacks...she can start selling the fake ones...

and as ioffer....wow...i just saw all the listings from ioffer.....many of them - almost all actually, they stole the pics from legit ebay sellers...but ioffer is mainly for fakes right?

Yes, ioffer is fakes. Often, the photos stolen from ebay sellers have the EBAY camera watermark in the bottom right corner. You will notice that NONE of the iOffer pix have the ebay watermark. And 3 of 5 ioffer listings have the ebay seller 12adreams watermark.

Hi Mon

yeap i saw it....you know somehow i think that maybe the buyer is her friends as well...the other ebay ID is rainbowstormy aka 12adream.

and yes as ellie said...in ioffer there are lots of pic under 12adream...

and true what you said....it's very tricky to authenticate chanel jewellery....I even was convinced by that.....until you had to compare them one by one and the difference become obvious....

I always report to ebay, everytime her listings come out...but it seems that she keep on putting it on ebay

Oh wow. i am so sorry this happened to you. Sucks!
I was just looking at Chanel necklaces to buy on ebay, seriously not even five minutes ago.I took a break and jumped in here and see this thread. :rant: hope you get it resolved soon.

Oh wow. i am so sorry this happened to you. Sucks!
I was just looking at Chanel necklaces to buy on ebay, seriously not even five minutes ago.I took a break and jumped in here and see this thread. :rant: hope you get it resolved soon.

Hi knowbags...

oh well...lucky for me...the seller seem to be scared after I said that I'll report her to authorities.....so she refunded ...me after soo many emails...

seriously...it's really convincing...........and while ebay is really a good deal sometimes...it can be a really deal breaker as well with this kind of ..situation....just be careful...the seller never really changes her listings...but she does change her IDs....