Style Ecclestone Sisters

About Jay's company:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...lestone-s-hubby-Jay-Rutland-earns-35-000.html

I do find it strange that she has pictures of Sophia taken and published so frequently. It's pretty much the opposite of what many celebrity parents do. I respect Petra for keeping her kids out of the spotlight.

That picture of her pushing the pram was taken in front of my office building back in March. That morning I saw a pap waiting for her, clearly it's all been arranged.

It is well known she has her own paps who take her pictures, she wants to be famous she has said so. I don't think using Sophia in this way is good
she should have as much of a normal childhood as possible. What happens if Sophia decides she doesn't want the attention?

She wants fame and to be photographed but then doesn't like when people judge her or comment on her parenting choices. She wants all the press and none of the hate or jealousy. I don't get her. I also wonder where all of her dogs stay in that massive house and who cares for them. She just bought another puppy for Sophia and 1 for Jay.

You should see the advent calendar they have in their house. She just put a video up on her istagram. Like everything else it's over the top. Way over the top. [emoji6]

I think it's the same as last year, but it's so gorgeous and over the top! I envy people who have so much storage space for ridiculous holiday decor lol.

Jay is actually in a few of the Instagram videos, one where he comes home and they greet him with
New dog and today another one where Fifi is coloring his feet with a blue marker and before that he is filming her with a guitar

Nice to see Petra again after such a long time. I see she didn't change her haircolor but added extensions. Love the way she styled her hair in a ponytail but still think the bleach blonde color washes her out.

Slavica looks fabulous as usual. Definetely the best dressed among the three of them