Style Ecclestone Sisters

This little girl must believe that she is Elsa at this point, I mean how many times can someone dress their child as a Disney character and go for pony rides.. She will be living in a fantasy world so detached from any real life. I am all for giving the best experiences to our kids but in a way she is so far detached from reality and by reality I mean hanging around other kids her age in a group setting who knows what she will be like when she is grown.

This little girl must believe that she is Elsa at this point, I mean how many times can someone dress their child as a Disney character and go for pony rides.. She will be living in a fantasy world so detached from any real life. I am all for giving the best experiences to our kids but in a way she is so far detached from reality and by reality I mean hanging around other kids her age in a group setting who knows what she will be like when she is grown.

Children are young once. As long as she thinks she's Elsa then let her think that......she'll grow up much too fast and wish for the days when she thought of herself as Elsa.
As far as her being "so far detached from reality" or "hanging around other kids her age in a group setting"........I don't have firsthand knowledge that that doesn't happen so I'm assuming that you do? I do know that very young children need to be around and identify with their same sex parent as much as possible. I'm sure she'll be fine.

Children are young once. As long as she thinks she's Elsa then let her think that......she'll grow up much too fast and wish for the days when she thought of herself as Elsa.
As far as her being "so far detached from reality" or "hanging around other kids her age in a group setting"........I don't have firsthand knowledge that that doesn't happen so I'm assuming that you do? I do know that very young children need to be around and identify with their same sex parent as much as possible. I'm sure she'll be fine.
I really just go by all the pictures she posts and she is so public it seems odd to me that she never seems to be with other children except for her cousin that's all and simply was my opinion nothing more :smile:))

I really wonder what's Petra's train of thought regarding the terrible hair color and awful outfits. She used to look so good! It's nice to see her twin boys. I don't think they've been photographed since their christening. I wonder if Petra is living in London more or still LA based.

I really just go by all the pictures she posts and she is so public it seems odd to me that she never seems to be with other children except for her cousin that's all and simply was my opinion nothing more :smile:))
Why is it odd for a child to hang out with their cousins? They are the same age and they seem to get along fine. I don't see why it's odd; many famlies are like that. Not unusual at all...

Reactions: alansgail
I meant it looks like she only hangs out with her cousin and not more children I didn't say it was odd that she hangs out with her cousin of course it;s great to hang out with family but my question was about her being more social with other children as well. It was not intended to say there was anything wrong about hanging out with her cousin.