Come on In and Introduce Yourselves!

Hi, my name is Erin, and I'm a bag ho! I enjoy many designers, and Coach is one of them! I love tpf, it feeds my addiction!

I'm 27, live in Fresno, California (halfway between LA and SF), and play violin for a living (if you can call it a living! :nogood::lol:). I am thinking of going back to school to earn a degree in a subject that will make me more money!

I live with my mother at the moment, and we have 4 cats! Clara, Tommy, Greta, and Priscilla. G and P are a couple months old, and sisters. Clara is 7, and is a piggy! She'll eat anything! Tommy is 6, and the man of the house. He'll always be my little boy. :love:

I've been single for almost a year, and am kind of enjoying it!

If you can't tell already, I'm a bit long-winded...:shrugs::lol:

I'm so happy to get to know you all! :heart:

I :heart: your avatar picture!!!!!

hi everyone.. I am 28 years old and live in the los angeles area...
new to the coach board here. I have a couple of coach bags..
I also just got a new swingpack yesterday not pictured..:smile:
Slowly but surely starting to become addicted...:yes:

cchpics.png
Love your legacy pieces! I have the same bag and wallet, but in signature khaki/ebony!!! Welcome to TPF!!

hi everyone.. I am 28 years old and live in the los angeles area...
new to the coach board here. I have a couple of coach bags..
I also just got a new swingpack yesterday not pictured..:smile:
Slowly but surely starting to become addicted...:yes:

cchpics.png
:nuts:
YOU ROCK! My bag collection consists of entirely black bags, as well! You go girl!!!

Hi! My name is Chriss and I live in Phoenix, AZ. I'm a 37 year old stay home mom to 2 boys, ages 6 and 3 and to a lovely girl named Porkchop. (our bulldog! the boys named her....long story) I have my BA degree in Human Resources and used to work at a local Children's Hospital. In my spare time I volunteer at my sons' school and do yoga. This is my first post. I was a lurker last summer when I bought my first Coach (beaded signature gallery tote in the purple berry color) and have recently started lurking again. :smile: I USUALLY buy one good bag a year BUT...since I've been on TPF....I have purchased 2 bags in the past month and eyeballing a third! Oh, my! I really enjoy reading the threads on the Coach forum. Love it here! :smile:

Thanks, Ella! :shame:

Oh, I thought of something else. I play sooo many weddings in the summer, and have a question to all of the married girlies here - WHY do people pick the hottest days to get married outside?? It totally baffles me! :confused1::lol:

Thanks, Ella! :shame:

Oh, I thought of something else. I play sooo many weddings in the summer, and have a question to all of the married girlies here - WHY do people pick the hottest days to get married outside?? It totally baffles me! :confused1::lol:

Isn't that the truth! We got married July 22nd...almost the hottest day that year! (Maybe, I don't remember, other than the bird seed (or rice??, man, it's been too long) stuck to me, so it had to be hot!! DH and I always say we'd have gotten married in January had we known!

Hey all. I'm bnjj, a moniker that has followed me since the days of QAF on TWoP.

My real name is Tammy and I live in Western Canada. I am a single 36 year old with two furbabies; a monstrous 18lb female calico and a shrimpy 8lb black and white male cat, both of whom I could not love more.

I am a huge Bon Jovi fan and have been since Runaway. I've seen them countless times and will be seeing them twice this week. :yahoo:

I have always loved Burberry and still do, though have recently fallen in love with Coach and spend most of my time on tPF in here.

Hey all. I'm bnjj, a moniker that has followed me since the days of QAF on TWoP.

My real name is Tammy and I live in Western Canada. I am a single 36 year old with two furbabies; a monstrous 18lb female calico and a shrimpy 8lb black and white male cat, both of whom I could not love more.

I am a huge Bon Jovi fan and have been since Runaway. I've seen them countless times and will be seeing them twice this week. :yahoo:

I have always loved Burberry and still do, though have recently fallen in love with Coach and spend most of my time on tPF in here.

I am a Bon Jovi fan too!! Love them! I've only gotten to see them 2 times in concert. So much fun!

I'm Courtney (court811). I'm 27, married, no kids yet, 2 cats, a brother and sister shelter kitties - Pumpkin is the one in the avatar, his sister Gracie's pic is in my profile. I post around here a lot because I'm on disability after a botched back surgery in January 06 and I'm finally on the mend and looking forward to getting back to work hopefully in the fall. I work in outside large equipment sales in the engineering/construction industry (where most of my customers don't appreciate my nice purses! ha). I love Coach, but also love Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, and Burberry. I'm a Virginia Tech grad, class of 2001, I lived and was a Resident Advisor in West AJ for 2 years, the dorm where the first shooting happened, so it obviously still upsets me quite a bit, I'm a very very very proud Hokie! I love football, love to shop in general, have dinner and drinks with friends, and I LOVE Las Vegas, I go 4-5 times a year! I've been buying Coach for over 10 years and spend a lot of time on the ebay and authenticate this forums. If I can help with authenticity questions, please ask!

Welcome to all the new posters.

Our names are at the bottom of this Forum, just click on one of us if you need anything:cutesy:

I've looked at the bottom of the Coach main page as well as the bottom of several threads and do not see moderator names anywhere. I've wondered for a while now how we know who moderates which thread.

Can someone please advise as I must be looking in the wrong places?

Hi everyone! I am also unfortunately studying for the bar exam this summer. :tdown: but thankfully this torture will almost be over.

I'm obsessed with handbags and all sorts of accessories. Studying 24/7 really hasn't helped my growing obsession with online shopping.

As for Coach, I've always love coach handbags ever since I bought my first one for myself as a college graduation gift. My trusty old black ergo.

I'm usually in the Coach forum or the general discussion forums because I have no loyalty to any company. :rolleyes: if I see a bag I love, I have to get it, regardless of who made it.

Glad to meet all of you! If anyone wants to do an outlet run in the San Francisco Bay Area in August, hit me up! I'm going to need a long long break after that exam.

Ok I saw all the Big 10 schools and I must say....BOILER UP! Now that that's out of the way. I am 28 and I am a programmer. I am also going to Grad School for Project Management. I started out with the Dooney "It" bag(the multicolor DB). I got another Dooney and then it has been Coach since. ;) I am so glad I found this place--everyone is so knowledgeable. I hope to be posting more often!

Attachments

• purdue.gif
    purdue.gif
    12 KB · Views: 20