Come on In and Introduce Yourselves!

Angie from Arizona here. I'm 27 years old and live outside of Phoenix. I was born and raised here in the hot desert. I'm a Registered Nurse working cardiac stepdown. I love my job! I work in one of the best hospitals in the state. I've been married for 4 years to my wonderful husband. He really puts up with my quirks (purse love being one of them lol). I have a 4 year old furbaby (see avatar) named Lucy (Lucinda when she's in "trouble" LOL) who's a rescued shih/peke mix. I just love her so! Right now we are living the simple life which is fine by me. I'm a regular poster over in the playground, LV, Dooney and most recently coach. I started with coach, wandered away but now I'm back. Coach has had some very cool designs lately and I hope it stays that way. There is a coach boutique opening near me next week and I can't wait to check it out. My ultimate goal (lol) is to build a nice collection of leathers. I want a rainbow of coach leathers lol.

Hi, I'm 2n2 and have been lurking here at Coach for a couple of months. I have 2 girls, who are enjoying Coach shopping and 2 boys, who don't enjoy it quite so much! :smile: I was a teacher, am now a sahm. I am loving learning about Coach and how to spot fakes, they are all over.

Hi, I'm Darlene and I'm very new to tPF, but I LOVE IT! I'm married (24 yrs) with one 18 YO Son. I enjoy shopping for bags, jewelry & home decor. I don't have any sisters or daughters so I constantly look at my bags thinking who I should 'will' them to. There are way too many for one person (hehehe!).

I love all things COACH! I started my fascination at age 14, when I bought my first bag. None of my friends nor my Mother new about COACH, so I caught alot of crap for spending so much money. For years I collected more bags, then about 15 years ago I started trying other brands(Dooney, Mark Cross, Fendi, Chanel, etc). That experiment lasted for about 3-5 years, then I decided to limit myself to my first love, COACH. The rest is history! I appreciate all other designers and love their bags, but I really like the COACH designs and their history of making leathergoods. I have an extensive COACH Collection ranging from classic styles (including Bonnie Cashin) to current styles. I buy mostly LTD Eds because of their uniqueness. I have about 5 Signature pieces, (not a fan), except for the embossed signature pieces that I own. So my collection contains handbags, wallets, shoes, wristlets, scarves, hats, luggage, etc.

I really love the interaction on tPF, it's been addictive!!!

These posts are great. It's nice to learn more about all of you. There are so many new members....it's just awesome! I am very excited about the direction this Coach forum is going in. It's going to be better than ever!!

yes you!

I shop at Northpark a couple times/month.
We can't live without Oilily for my 6 yr old DD:drool:
We also shop at Shops of Willowbend or Southlake Town Square since we live so close.
Maybe we should make a Dallas tPF meet!?

I come to Southlake TownSquare all the time, ususally to see a movie and have dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. But I do my regular shopping at NorthEast Mall. When I want to make a day of it we will go out to NorthPark and when Dillards is having an awesome sale we will go to WillowBend.

OOOPs, I forgot to introduce myself. I live in the D/FW area and I have a wonderful little boy that luckily does not mind coming into the Coach store with me all the time. It may have something to do with the PSP that he carries with him whenever we go shopping.

I have been collecting Coach since I was in high school and as you can see in my avatar I just recently turned 40. I had an awesome "Coach" themed birthday lunch given to me by my friends.

I have owned Gucci, and still own one LV and Burberry but Coach will always be my favorite.

I will read through everyone's posts later... but we just got home from Key West and are about to head to dinner!!!

Anyhow, I am Megs :yes:. Most of you know me (I would think). My very first designer bag was a Coach bag, so you can say that it sparked my love of Coach. I got it in 7th grade from my parents. I became obsessive about Coach then and started to save lots of extra 'lunch' money until it would add up to a new bag. My dad figured that out later, it was wrong, but it did start my handbag addiction. So I would say that without Coach this forum would not be here!!!

A little more about me- I went to THE Ohio State University. I was recruited to swim there and was on the varsity team. That is precisely the place I met Vlad :girlsigh:

This forum has been my baby so to speak for nearly 2 years now. I have loved creating it with Vlad and have loved to meet so many wonderfully people through it, both through cyber space and in reality!!!!

I look forward to reading all responses, but we are off to dinner now!!

OOOPs, I forgot to introduce myself. I live in the D/FW area and I have a wonderful little boy that luckily does not mind coming into the Coach store with me all the time. It may have something to do with the PSP that he carries with him whenever we go shopping.

I have been collecting Coach since I was in high school and as you can see in my avatar I just recently turned 40. I had an awesome "Coach" themed birthday lunch given to me by my friends.

I have owned Gucci, and still own one LV and Burberry but Coach will always be my favorite.

Is your avatar a cake? I can't see it too well. It may be my screen. Need more pictures!!

Hey all!

I'm Shelley. I will hit the big 3-0 later this year! I grew up outside Chicago, went to college and worked in Peoria Illinois, spent 4 years outside San Francisco and now I'm in Harrisburg, PA. My degree is in mechanical engineering and I'm now in sales and marketing for a Fortune 100 company.

I'm single and have only furry kids at home...Zella and Joey are my 4 year old kitties.

Aside from Coach which I started collecting around 2002 my other big obsession is knitting!

Hi, my name is Erin, and I'm a bag ho! I enjoy many designers, and Coach is one of them! I love tpf, it feeds my addiction!

I'm 27, live in Fresno, California (halfway between LA and SF), and play violin for a living (if you can call it a living! :nogood::lol:). I am thinking of going back to school to earn a degree in a subject that will make me more money!

I live with my mother at the moment, and we have 4 cats! Clara, Tommy, Greta, and Priscilla. G and P are a couple months old, and sisters. Clara is 7, and is a piggy! She'll eat anything! Tommy is 6, and the man of the house. He'll always be my little boy. :love:

I've been single for almost a year, and am kind of enjoying it!

If you can't tell already, I'm a bit long-winded...:shrugs::lol:

I'm so happy to get to know you all! :heart:

hi everyone.. I am 28 years old and live in the los angeles area...
new to the coach board here. I have a couple of coach bags..
I also just got a new swingpack yesterday not pictured..:smile:
Slowly but surely starting to become addicted...:yes:

cchpics.png

I've been a tPFer for a few months now and post mainly here on the Coach forum but I think I will be venturing over to the Dooney and Bourke forum too.

My name is Bernadette and I am 29 years old. I have 2 daughters, 3 and 4 and am a bookkeeper for a small company.

I just recently became a Coach addict, but my collection is growing quickly.