Come on In and Introduce Yourselves!

I'll start. I am a total Coach newbie, but a major tPF addict. Yes, it is a problem, and one my PHH knows well. I am a moderator in Hermes, Chloe, Balenciaga and now here to help in Coach as well! So please, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM if you need anything!

For those who don't know me yet, I am a total bag ho and love pretty much every designer for their unique attributes! More importantly, I love being a part of the pF and love getting to know everyone here!

I've been around for a while, but I'm not loyal to any single brand. I've been leaning toward Coach for a while now, though. I love how friendly and generally unpretentious the ladies in this sub-forum are!

StinkyMonkey here.
Coach convert as of 1/07.
Love TPF and enjoy hanging out on the "playground".
Really enjoying the new feel, attitude and atmoshpere of the Coach sub-forum and all the great new friendly faces/avatars.:tup:

I'll bite! I am an "oldie" but we sometimes forget things about each other and it's fun to read about everyone.

My name is Monique and I am 35 years old. I am married, with no "real" children (childless by choice); I have fur babies instead. I have a 10 year-old cat named Powder, two gerbils named Laverne and Shirley, and a fish named Jobu. I am a huge animal lover and I volunteer for a local no-kill cat rescue and placement center. I live in West Michigan and I work full-time as a paralegal and, for the most part, I really enjoy my job. As for hobbies, I love to shop (duh!?), hang out on tPF (duh, again!?) and I also enjoy working out (lifting weights and walking). I love taking care of all of my neighborhood critters (I am especially fond of the squirrels :yes:). I started on the Abs Diet about three weeks ago and that's been something new and fun to do. I am mostly looking to get leaner and meaner but I wouldn't mind dropping a pound or two in the process.

I am a rather uninteresting person and I can't think of anything else to write about myself. If I think of anything else interesting I'll be sure to add it.

:cutesy:

Mokoni, you don't sound at all uninteresting!

I'm Whitney, 28 years old, stay at home mama of 3- and 5-year-old girls, and I also babysit a 21-month-old girl. I got my college degree in Sports Medicine and I really love sports--married a baseball player!

I have had 2 pug puppies die in the last 2 years, so I'm all done with dogs for a while. We adopted 2 tonkinese cats from a no-kill shelter last year and they are wonderful!

I'm new to Coach (within the last year) and so hooked--obviously, by my signature, I have a rather large obsession with Dooney & Bourke as well!

I look forward to reading everyone's intros!

Hi ladies. I've been a tPFer for about 6 months.

I'm a lover of ALL handbags (cheap, expensive, etc.) but I will say that Coach is my handbag base.

I agree with Stinkymonkey that I'm loving the new vibe around here too - it makes it easier and more fun to enable others! :graucho:

I'm AwesomeJones and I like the word "Awesome."

I just graduated and I'm studying all of the time, thus I take long breaks and read tPf.

I have had a long lover affair with Coach which is sadly coming to an end because they are acting a fool on the regular with bad service and such.

I also enjoy keeping it real-er ala Brenda Johnson style and have found that Law may have been a wrong turn for me as my background is in theatrical lighting and production which really has nothing to do with law, law school, law students, or lawyers.

I also care deeply for the environment, but really have no problem working for "the man."

I'm next!! :jammin:
Okay, I am fieldsinspring and I am a 30 year old SAHM to 3 great kids. I used to be dooney girl back in the day (never a huge addiction though!) and bought my first coach bag, around a year ago.. I have never been able to look at a purse the same since!! :nuts: Coach absolutely know what they are doing to get people addicted, that's for sure!! My closest outlets/boutiques are 1 1/2 hours away and I manage somehow to get there way more often than I should (going again today as a matter of fact!!) Anyway, I love this forum, and hope it can become what it was, only without the rudeness!! :tup::heart:

I'm next!! :jammin:
Okay, I am fieldsinspring and I am a 30 year old SAHM to 3 great kids. I used to be dooney girl back in the day (never a huge addiction though!) and bought my first coach bag, around a year ago.. I have never been able to look at a purse the same since!! :nuts: Coach absolutely know what they are doing to get people addicted, that's for sure!! My closest outlets/boutiques are 1 1/2 hours away and I manage somehow to get there way more often than I should (going again today as a matter of fact!!) Anyway, I love this forum, and hope it can become what it was, only without the rudeness!! :tup::heart:

It will! I will see to that! Any rudeness and you get to deal with me. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA:P

BTW AwesomeJones, I am a lawyer! Are you in law school now? Let me know if you need any help!

It will! I will see to that! Any rudeness and you get to deal with me. MUWHAHAHAHAHAHA:P

BTW AwesomeJones, I am a lawyer! Are you in law school now? Let me know if you need any help!

I'm studying for the bar. I think it's made me bitter...

Edit: Actually I find myself acting like a woman scorned but I don't have a cheating boyfriend to be mad at, just BarBri

Hi everyone. I am KymAnn. I am 31 years old and a stay at home mom. I have one beautiful 4 year old daughter. I love that I can stay at home for now and really enjoy taking care of my family and working to keep things at home running smoothly.

Mokoni, thank goodness for people like you who volunteer your time to help rescue and place cats into new homes. When I first moved into my new house we had a big problem with stray kittens and didn't know what to do. One of our neighbors helped connect us with someone like you. What a help. I do love cats, but I can only care for the two of mine. I appreciate people like you!

Anyway, it's great to learn more about all of you!

I'm Merika, and I've been a member of tPF since November of last year and never got around to introducing myself in the Newcomers' section. I've been an active participant in the LV, H and Dooney forums, plus in most subforums of the 'Playground'.

I lurked around the Coach forum since April, but did not feel the atmosphere free enough to post. I've sometimes felt that any little question or wrong comment would set this forum boiling, and I was a bit nervous. I find that joining a new (handbag) sub forum after major close downs is easier sometimes because people are more cautious and polite towards each other and lose the sense of 'entitlement' that cause them to behave less than prudently in the first place.

Oh, and forgot. I'm in grad school, and I'm finding that Coach is a good brand for a grad student's budget.

So...I am on the way to getting a new Chocolate Carly, and hopefully will post pics of it soon!

I'm studying for the bar. I think it's made me bitter...

Edit: Actually I find myself acting like a woman scorned but I don't have a cheating boyfriend to be mad at, just BarBri

LOL! I was a BarBri rep long ago during law school so I can truly understand the bitterness. You have every right to be:P I was busy planning my wedding at teh same time as studying for the bar as I got married 6 weeks after the Bar exam. Talk about a nightmare. And after taking that awful exam (which btw if you study, you will pass I promise), I put myself into a self-induced Dorito coma, and convinced myself I would never be a lawyer after that. Well, 7 years later, it turned out the gift of gab made me a great lawyer and now I enjoy it part-time, as I have a 2 year old at home that keeps me busy!

I'm Merika, and I've been a member of tPF since November of last year and never got around to introducing myself in the Newcomers' section. I've been an active participant in the LV, H and Dooney forums, plus in most subforums of the 'Playground'.

I lurked around the Coach forum since April, but did not feel the atmosphere free enough to post. I've sometimes felt that any little question or wrong comment would set this forum boiling, and I was a bit nervous. I find that joining a new (handbag) sub forum after major close downs is easier sometimes because people are more cautious and polite towards each other and lose the sense of 'entitlement' that cause them to behave less than prudently in the first place.

Oh, and forgot. I'm in grad school, and I'm finding that Coach is a good brand for a grad student's budget.

So...I am on the way to getting a new Chocolate Carly, and hopefully will post pics of it soon!

Good to see you over here merika!!! You are a sweetheart and will be an asset over here as well!