Coach for Spring 2013

thanks for posting pics!!! I love all the Candace colors and the basket weaves and a couple others! Cute stuff!!!!! The perforated reminds me of Croc shoes...no thx! Loving the rest!!!!!

I'm sorry that so many people seem disappointed, but I am loving some of these styles -- the two-toned bags that remind me of archive bags and the perforated bags. I'll have to wait and see the final bags and all of the colors, but I'm excited for spring.

Thanks for all the pics, Vlad!!!

I LOVE this color. I hope they make the duffle in this navy blue! And these sandals with the tassels are really cute!

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 5.49.58 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 5.49.58 PM.png
    572 KB · Views: 5,332
  • Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 6.02.20 PM.png
    Screen shot 2012-10-16 at 6.02.20 PM.png
    687.9 KB · Views: 4,556
The ones with tiny holes remind me of sanitary napkins.

:roflmfao:

I'm liking a few things but there's nothing that I 'm dying to have. I also thought there'd be more colours. The perforated bags are cute, like little polka dots, but I'd worry about how the leather would hold up over time. I'm happy with the Legacy bags I picked up this Fall so I'll probably just pick up some accessories from the Spring line.

It looks like they are stepping up the styling on the Legacy line.
Love this one...

Coach-Spring-2013-17.jpg

Also this one..

Coach-Spring-2013-34.jpg

Thanks for the photos Vlad!!

Last edited:
melissatrv said:
I agree! I had a knotting feeling in my stomach it would be all Legacy. But as always we appreciate you taking the time to share these photos with us Vlad!

Yeah, I think it is time for me to seriously look at other brands if I want to stay up to my elbows in bags this year :smile: I am not a huge Poppy lover but would be very happy to see a Poppy preview at this point. There is just not a single thing I like in Legacy. I could generally find a few items in Poppy that I liked each season. I am having serious croc and sequin withdrawal!!!!

Melissa I was thinking about you as I was seeing this and thinking how disappointed you were going to be - me too, I feel your pain. :sad:

Definitely might be time to look into other brands, I already have a lot of MK and a couple of LVs - maybe I should just enjoy those.

Oh.
Hmmm.
Well.

The only bag that appeals to me is the tri-tone blue and white duffle in the back in pics 7 & 8.

Camel-orange-yellow palette very bad for me. Probably works well for others though, enjoy.

Like the Speedy satchel but not in that iteration... And it bothers me to look at a collection and say "that's cute, it looks like Celine, that's cute, it looks like LV."

Some mad cute sandals though!

1) usually I LOVE spring because of the sandals (it's hot year round here), and I like the basket weave ones, but they seem high without a platform and my feet are small, so ow.

image-2631042805.jpg
2) I like the basket weave bags and the contrast edge bags, but will need to see more colors.

image-1271638499.jpg
I like this bag, but not in this color. Thank goodness the long strap does NOT have buckles. I could not get down with the satchels with buckled on long straps look (Rory, etc)

image-1033794336.jpg
3) love that sky blue color--I'm assuming it's not tourmaline but a new color. Will have to wait and see what comes in that color. Or maybe it is tourmaline. Hmm.

4) hello, some non-legacy stuff? Geez.

Well, I'm between jobs right now, so shopping isn't in the cards anyway.

Vlad, thank you for posting!!!!

Last edited:
Very Beautiful Pics Vlad, thanks for posting!

Looks like I am going to be saving some serious money with this legacy line. I am not a fan of these bags. I love the old Madison Style. Well I guess this will make me have to use all the bags I own in my Madison Collection which is good because it stops me from buying more bags, wallet will be happy and forces me to use what I already own :biggrin: and I love my Madison Collection of bags.

Thanks for posting these pics! As usual, the photographs are impeccable.

I'm a little disappointed with the bags. I like the pink colorblock cross-body that looks like candace-reinvented, and I like the driving moccasins and the tasseled sandals. But I will probably buy more shoes than bags from this line.

I see no natural heir to Madison or Kristin, and this leaves me disappointed. Maybe I will focus my attentions on acquiring more bags I wish I'd purchased at FP... Lailas and assorted Carolines come to mind. And I'm still searching for a Saddle colored 65th anniversary Peyton (or in Atlantic). Ah, to dream...