Coach for Spring 2013

m3rma1d said:
Never thought I'd be more disappointed than I was with the Fall 2012 line... But yet, here I am.
Holy smokes. No, no, no.

But thank you very much Vlad for taking the time to photograph and post!!!!!!!!!!

Agree 100%

I like these styles way more than I did the Fall Legacy collection, especially the basketweave pieces

Love your spy pics, Vlad!!! Thank you for posting this preview!! I have my eye on a few pieces!!! :happydance:

THIS.

I never cared much for the Fall collection either. I'm seriously loving everything in the Spring collection! I was planning on using my 30% coupon next week, but looks like I'll be saving it for the Spring collection. YAY! I love all the new Pennies. And the sandals with tassels are just adorable. SO CUTE. And those radios are awesome. :heart:

I also love these, too!

http://static.purseblog.com/events/CoachSpring13/Coach-Spring-2013-11.jpg

http://static.purseblog.com/events/CoachSpring13/Coach-Spring-2013-21.jpg

Coach-Spring-2013-32.jpg

I can't wait for this collection!

Last edited:
I'm loving this one. (first picture) I think they heard me when I said I liked the one in the archives. (second picture)

Attachments

• Coach-Spring-2013-11.jpg
    Coach-Spring-2013-11.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 5,300
  • Coach-Archives-2.jpg
    Coach-Archives-2.jpg
    279.7 KB · Views: 4,952
I like Legacy quite a lot but prefer fall colors. The only bag I like here is that duffle with the turnlock pocket. But not in yellow.

And sorry but perfo is just LV 2006 to me.

I'm loving this one. (first picture) I think they heard me when I said I liked the one in the archives. (second picture)

I like this one as well!!! :smile:

Few items caught my eye -- the radios, the Navy perforated "speedy-like" bag, and the yellow bag that looks like a Kristin Hobo (but better :P).

The perfo speedy style bag caught my attention too!!! :graucho: I thought the radios were for display :S

I like that the bags had texture and more colour. I really LOVED the shoes too!

Never thought I'd be more disappointed than I was with the Fall 2012 line... But yet, here I am.
Holy smokes. No, no, no.

But thank you very much Vlad for taking the time to photograph and post!!!!!!!!!!

I agree! I had a knotting feeling in my stomach it would be all Legacy. But as always we appreciate you taking the time to share these photos with us Vlad!

I like these styles way more than I did the Fall Legacy collection, especially the basketweave pieces but I'm still sad that it's yet another Legacy-only preview, where the other lines get ignored.

Yeah, I think it is time for me to seriously look at other brands if I want to stay up to my elbows in bags this year :smile: I am not a huge Poppy lover but would be very happy to see a Poppy preview at this point. There is just not a single thing I like in Legacy. I could generally find a few items in Poppy that I liked each season. I am having serious croc and sequin withdrawal!!!!

ildera5 said:
Few items caught my eye -- the radios, the Navy perforated "speedy-like" bag, and the yellow bag that looks like a Kristin Hobo (but better :P).

I also like the yellow hobo with the archive bucket outer pocket... not sure about the color, but I like the style. I also like tan duffle with the flap buckle thing.

Thanks for the pics Vlad.

I feel like I just lost two hours of my life that I will never get back. So disappointed.

Me too <sigh> I don't know what is up with these previews. In the past they never just did a preview of all one line (except the Poppy which was separate from the general preview). I mean they never did all Madison, all Kristin etc. Why are doing ALL Legacy??

I love the radios too! I hope the price for them isn't TERRIBLY high, I'm very tempted to order one. They're so cute!!

And I totally agree with you on that yellow hobo. I'm going to add that baby to my watch list. :smile: