Coach for Spring 2013

The woven bags remind me of origami or pinwheels. But I already have a few Bottega Veneta woven bags, and nothing really compares ;)

I've pretty much been on a "Fall only" trend the past few years when it comes to Coach, I think that will continue.

Looks like they took from the legacy's clean lines to add stuff like python.

There are some pieces that don't impress me, some others I totally love and can't wait until they come out. I want that perforated white/navy/blue duffle, the cream/yellow mini tanner tote, the woven (maybe willis?) bag and the yellow hobo with the turnlock pocket, screw citron isabelle, I'm waiting for this yellow bag!!

The woven bags remind me of origami or pinwheels. But I already have a few Bottega Veneta woven bags, and nothing really compares ;)

I've pretty much been on a "Fall only" trend the past few years when it comes to Coach, I think that will continue.

A "few" BV bags??:faint: I would love to own even one. But that's not gonna happen...so I must satisfy myself w/cheaper versions...:P

This line isn't singing to me. Though I love the sandals and the lace up "Toms" shoes...I like the two toned retro (from vault) bag as well...not a fan of the perforated...(I couldn't put my finger on what it reminded me of, until I was reminded:biggrin:)

Thanks for the beautiful pictures, as always!

Very Beautiful Pics Vlad, thanks for posting!

Looks like I am going to be saving some serious money with this legacy line. I am not a fan of these bags. I love the old Madison Style. Well I guess this will make me have to use all the bags I own in my Madison Collection which is good because it stops me from buying more bags, wallet will be happy and forces me to use what I already own :biggrin: and I love my Madison Collection of bags.

My thoughts exactly! :smile: