Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

This was my thinking too.......

.........until I read this. :smile: You're right, hard to pass up a bag I've always wanted for $118! I added the Wanted wristlet too.
So you ordered the Crosby? Cool! I need a black handbag like I need a hole in my head...but it is so classic. Just hope it is in decent condition. Macys has it for $296 yet....Could have bought 2 for that price!!!

Reactions: Mariquel
I searched "floral" and found the black/navy floral chelsea (with convertible straps!) that I had my eye on at the retail site... I don't know if I'll love it in person, but I caved and bought for 60% off :smile:
Not sure what others I missed... I also added the "wanted" wristlet for $26 and the matching floral wristlet for $50 to get free shipping. If I hate them I will be taking them back, haha. So happy they allow returns to retail stores now!

That Rainbow Swagger is nice and tempting, but I have a MK Hamilton that is so close looking. I was also tempted by the Crosby in Black, but I have a few Crosbys already.

I hate not knowing what all might be hidden. This also comes up with a search, but I never come across it by browsing any of the categories.
CHELSEA CROSSBODY IN FLORAL RIVETS LEATHER
Coach Chelsea Crossbody Floral Rivets.JPG