Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

For men's I picked up the Fog Card Holder and Card Case in Azure and Saddle. For mom I got the Crosby Crossbody in Eggplant, Double Flap Small Wallet and Chinese New Year Charm Flat Card Case.

Noticed the deletes are between 50 to 60% off and not going straight to clearance. For men's, the outlet stores had some of the same items at 70%.

Geez...there are some good deals on Brown and black bags...like I need more. Trying to be good!
This was my thinking too.......
I was almost good...but didn't feel like I could pass up saddle Edie and the black Crosby. $118 for the Crosby....crazy! Cheaper than a lot if wallets!
.........until I read this. :smile: You're right, hard to pass up a bag I've always wanted for $118! I added the Wanted wristlet too.

It takes a long time to get an invite. Coach changes it all the time. The last I heard was that you have to sign up in a factory store.
How long? I'm sure it was at least a year or two ago when I bought my leopard crossbody from the factory store. Maybe I didn't sign up at all. Lol! I'll try to go tomorrow or this weekend to the outlet to sign up.

How long? I'm sure it was at least a year or two ago when I bought my leopard crossbody from the factory store. Maybe I didn't sign up at all. Lol! I'll try to go tomorrow or this weekend to the outlet to sign up.
I had to sign up multiple times. It never worked for me with my gmail account. When I used a hotmail account, it worked.