Coach Factory Online Sale Discussion Thread

Type in 'rainbow' and a rainbow stitch swagger will show up for $198.00. Typing in swagger won't make it appear and it's not showing up under reserves yet either.
Wow thank you. I saw it would pop up when they screen first loaded then go away. I thought it sold out. So I settled for the wristlet in that color but I went back and got the bag now too. Awesome !!

Wow thank you. I saw it would pop up when they screen first loaded then go away. I thought it sold out. So I settled for the wristlet in that color but I went back and got the bag now too. Awesome !!

You're welcome! I never saw it pop up at all. I just did a search for 'rainbow' because I wanted to quickly see if the swagger or wallet popped up. Until yesterday the swagger was never on my radar, too much like the Crosby and I was tired of those type of bags. Then yesterday I saw the rainbow stitched swagger and wanted one....got up early this morning and there it was. I wish they had had the overseas version of the FP rainbow wallet too.

Reactions: aundria17