cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

seems like everyone owns a cles .. but i am not sure how useful it would be. it seems so little, so similar to the "dare i say" coach mini skinny??
i do however love the cles in vernis and am tempted to get one but just doesnt seem like i would ever use it. i barely use a wallet nowadays ... but i want to buy something small in the vernis collection.

please help with thoughts and pictures????

does it fit alot? would you go for cles or card holder or zippy?

Don't buy something just because everyone has it. Buy it because you love it! And a cles in vernis is so pretty! I have an LE cles in DA and it's a little larger than the usual DA cles and the zipper extends down the side, so the opening is quite large. Since you hardly use a wallet, a cles will be perfect to store small items that you do carry. Good luck!!

I have a cles because I thought it would be so useful. I had hoped to retire my mini skinny and use the cles for credit cards and my driver's licence. Well. my little pile of CCs doesn't fit at all.
I was very disappointed but I still use it for change and dollar bills. It looks so cute, but it isn't the most practical. They need something a tad larger, IMHO, for those of us who don't carry a wallet. I haven't used wallet in 4 years.