cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

My DH bought me a mono one earlier this year and I love it! I use it everyday, I keep my Debit card, work access card, and house key in it for easy access. Thinking about getting another one in Damier...

I do not own one. Really they are in my opinion a decoration I mean what can you really fit into it? An ID and a Credit card? I don't find it useful.

In all the threads about cles, no one seems to mention the way I use it...birth control pill holder. It's the perfect shape and very discreet.

Also when bringing an evening purse, my wallet doesn't fit so I use a cles for cards and cash.

Just got mine yesterday and I love it. I had to run to the store this morning and I had my DB card, my one and only CC card, my DL, and a couple bills. It can fit more but I don't have a lot of cards so it's perfect for me. I baby my items so I would not overdo it. I will say it felt good not having to carry a big bag.

My Mono Cles is 8 years old and is still going strong. I have used it daily since the moment I bought it. I keep my essential cards in it and then keep all of my other cards in a Coach Wrislet. I keep money and misc. items in my pochette which is in my Totally. I have been thinking of getting a wallet but my current system works great. I'd rather buy a new bag instead of spending it on a wallet.

Reactions: USCGirlie
boyoverboard said:
Definitely a must! Clés are definitely my LV weakness. I have several. I use a clés every single day, they're great for attaching your car key, or for grabbing if you only need a couple of cards and some cash. I use mine for coins since I don't use the coin compartment in my wallet, I use them sometimes to hold earphones, and my USB flash drives. They're so handy!

I never thought of it this way. But using it as a place for my USB or earphones does make his more of a reasonable purchase for me. I want one but I'm trying to justify spending so much on something so small.

chocolux said:
I have an azur cles and its pretty useful. I just it when I just need to run out with my license, cc, and keys. I think its good to have at least one. :smile:. Ive also used my azur piece as a purse decoration for a nice contrast since I have mainly ebene and monogram purses.

I've wondered about this. Will you post a picture? I have a mono & azur NF GM and a 35 DE that I would like to decorate with a cles or ZCP but I wondered what color would look best since I have the different collections. Which cles could be worn with all?