cles - how versatile and is it a LV must?

ms mymy

Feb 17, 2012
seems like everyone owns a cles .. but i am not sure how useful it would be. it seems so little, so similar to the "dare i say" coach mini skinny??
i do however love the cles in vernis and am tempted to get one but just doesnt seem like i would ever use it. i barely use a wallet nowadays ... but i want to buy something small in the vernis collection.

please help with thoughts and pictures????

does it fit alot? would you go for cles or card holder or zippy?

I rarely use my vernis cles but I use a mono key pouch everyday....my keys are never left out when in any purse....I don't ike the idea of keys scratching my slg's....reason why I never use cles- hoarders tendency to keep it pristine as I have it in vert tonic and unable to get that color anymore....

I have 3 cles ( a mono one, a sunset orange vernis and a pomme vernis )& I feel it is a staple in my collection.
When I don't want to carry a bag ( like when the weather is horrible ) I use my cles and I'm good to go !
Good luck with your decision !!

DH bought me a mono cles last your for our anniversary I love it! I don't bring a purse to work so my cles, with my keys attached, go in my pocket everyday. Also sometimes I just don't feel like carrying a purse so I take it instead. I absolutely love it!

Definitely a must! Clés are definitely my LV weakness. I have several. I use a clés every single day, they're great for attaching your car key, or for grabbing if you only need a couple of cards and some cash. I use mine for coins since I don't use the coin compartment in my wallet, I use them sometimes to hold earphones, and my USB flash drives. They're so handy!

I also own a mono cles. It's very useful. Sometimes, it replaces my larger bags. It holds my drivers license, few dollars, 2 credit card+ a debit card, and I add my keys to the clip. There is a limit on what the cles can hold. The cles is great. The vernis cles is a little larger than the mono & damier. I think this would be a fab purchase. Good Luck!

I have been wanting one for a long time, I finally ordered one in Pomme!! :love: I can see myself using it all the time with my house keys, a couple of cards maybe some bills. It’ll be in my hand all the time, can’t wait to get it :happydance:

If you don’t think you’ll use it maybe you could get a zcp?

I recently got my cles in pomme, had already had one in mono. I love having it, as stated, it is great to grab and go with a license, a few cards and some bills when I don't want to take a bag. I also wanted a small piece in vernis especially pomme. It is stiffer and larger than the mono, but I am getting used to it. I love seeing the bright pop of color and it makes me smile. I think you should get one. I don't think you will regret it and there are some new gorgeous colors to choose from.

Mr. Fedex just delivered my Pomme cles. It's the same size as my black/grenade multicolor cles. Love the pocket on the back of both!

I also have the mono cles which although small, can hold quite a bit because the canvas stretches and plan to get one in Damier Ebene too.

I use my cles to hold my most used cards so when I don't feel like bringing a large bag into the stores with me while running errands I grab the cles, place inside my mini pouchette accessories, and go.

I love my mono cles and use it for my DL, CC and some cash. It has my car key and I carry it alone for quick trips or even while changing wallets, I never have to worry about putting my DL when I change wallets. Here's a pic.

Attachments

• image-680537429.jpg
    image-680537429.jpg
    614.4 KB · Views: 3,121
I have an azur cles and its pretty useful. I just it when I just need to run out with my license, cc, and keys. I think its good to have at least one. :smile:. Ive also used my azur piece as a purse decoration for a nice contrast since I have mainly ebene and monogram purses.