Christian Louboutin Sizing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all, so satin rolande..true to size? also very prive, i am a size UK 5...any chance i'd get in to a UK 4.5?

Thanks

I think you mean satin ROLANDO (as opposed to satin rolande?...well both styles run small) -- need to SIZE UP AT LEAST 1/2 a size (or even a full size) if you're UK 5 gene rally (EU 38 right).....so best to get 38.5 or 39.

I had long admired the Metallika bootie and tried it on I am normally a 37-37.5, but with these I put on a 38.5 and they fit. There is room in the back of the heel, enough for me to fit a finger all the way through. The cut of the shoe keeps it from slipping off.

^^^The Miss Bunny? Lavender posted in another thread that she tried them on recently and they were true to size. I ordered them yesterday morning in my simple pump size b/c they appeared to have the same exact cut as all of my simple pump pairs.

Mine already shipped so I will let you know as soon as I get them, but I think you should be ok with going TTS. If anything, order TTS and 1/2 size up?

Attachments

• CL Miss Bunny1.jpg
    CL Miss Bunny1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 1,536
i was afraid sizes were gonna be gone so i bought 6, 6.5 and 7...hahah i have three of the same shoes coming~ OMG!!! i bought(online) a piagalle(?) finzi criss cross pump in white size(6.5 my size) last week and its too big and barney's no longer have that shoes so i have to let go of that shoes so i was very afraid to buy this shoes without knowing which size will fit so i just bought all three sizes...i know im silly stupid~!:P

My feet are very weird and wide. I'm a 6.5. In tennis shoes I wear a 6.5 - 7.

Here are my sizes for CL.....
(1) Simple Pumps 85mm (Leather) = 7.0 (1/2 size up)
(2) No Prive (Patent) = 7.5 (1 size up). The 7 fits okay but tight on toe area. Sizing up was more comfy for my feet.
(3) Ernesta 100 Sandales (Metallic) = 7.5 (1 size up). The 7 also fits fine, but tight on toe area.

I have more CL shoes to try on and will add to this list. I hope it helps someone.

I'm a size US 11. I wear 11 always in Nine West, 42 always in Chanel, 42 typically in Manolo, 41 in Gucci, 42 Burberry, 41 Pedro Garcia and generally am a 42 in CLs. My foot is normal and not narrow or wide.

Best fits for me:

Numero Prive leather/patent/glitter- though I can fit a 41.5 I prefer the fit of a 42

Activa leather- 42

Para La Cruz/Cha Cha/Fringe Peep Toe suede- 41

Lapano patent - could not even get half my foot in the 42...I guess I would need a 43 if that existed

Mouche crepe- 42

Sabotage ponyhair - 42

Dickensera suede- 42 was a bit too short...my heeel hung over the edge slightly...would have needed a 42.5 or 43 if that was available

Chiki Linen D'orsay - 42

Foxtrot - 42

Fishnet Marchand - 42

Fishnet/leather striped boots - could almost get my foot in the 42 but not enough to zip the back; would have needed a 42.5 or 43 to fit

hi ladies, do you think you need to go up in sizing for the lady gres (leather)?? there's an amazing pair on ebay right now, and they are size 39. i am usually a 39 or 39.5 in heels, but i LOVE them. do they widen a bit? i'm just scared i'll buy them and that they will be too narrow on me....
thanks for your help!!

oh, another question. same feet, different shoe.
found a pair of hung ups that are being adverttised as a size 41/10, again. i am between 39-40 in heels. depends on what shoe, do you think a 41 (being advertised as 10 because they're smaller i guess, 10.5 inches) would fit?? thanks!!

hi ladies, do you think you need to go up in sizing for the lady gres (leather)?? there's an amazing pair on ebay right now, and they are size 39. i am usually a 39 or 39.5 in heels, but i LOVE them. do they widen a bit? i'm just scared i'll buy them and that they will be too narrow on me....
thanks for your help!!

What is your very prive size? They fit similarly to the very prive, but I would say just a touch wider.

thanks for your help!!

I have the Lady Gres in leather in 38 and they fit very well. I am a US 7.5B, EU 38, very occasionally 37.5, never a 38.5 in non-CL. I can't go larger (heel slippage) or smaller (tight in toe area). If you are comfortable in a US 8.5B I think a 39 would be fine for you, if you are usually in between sizes or on the wider side you might be happier with a 39.5. They do have a little stretch, but after one wearing, they don't feel noticeably looser. One last thought - if you plan to wear hose with them, go with the 39. They are fantastic, I've gotten many compliments on them. :tup:

Hi ladies..

I found a beautiful Very Prive Pewter on Diabro and I'm interested in purchasing them. I'm a size 36 in CL simple pumps. Should I order a 36 or should I play safe and go 1/2 a size up and order 36.5 for this?

Although many of you have mentioned that VP runs TTS, I would still like to double check with the experts here before placing the order as I heard Diabro have very tough return policies. If all goes well, this will be my very first pair of CL ! :smile:

Below is the link to the shoes:
http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_1150/products_id/9842

Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.