Christian Louboutin Sizing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried the Red Patent Rolandos in 35.5 and they are too small in the toe area. I will need to return these and probably get a 36. So I had to size up 1 full size for these shoes.

Can anyone confirm that the Rolande fit the same way? I'm interested in get some in Patent Black also.

for me the rolandes when I have tried them on run like my decolletes and hence require a full size up.

tHIS, AS WELL AS sAKS SAY THAT THE SIMPLE PUMPS RUN TRUE TO SIZE. HOWEVER, NET A PORTER AND OTHERS HAVE SAID UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS MORE ON THE NARROW SIDE, YOU SHOULD GO A HALF SIZE UP. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ONE WITH A WIDER FOOT HAVE THESE WHO CAN GUIDE ME? I DO NOT A SHOP TO TRY ON FIRST. THANKS SO MUCH!!:flowers:

tHIS, AS WELL AS sAKS SAY THAT THE SIMPLE PUMPS RUN TRUE TO SIZE. HOWEVER, NET A PORTER AND OTHERS HAVE SAID UNLESS YOUR FOOT IS MORE ON THE NARROW SIDE, YOU SHOULD GO A HALF SIZE UP. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ONE WITH A WIDER FOOT HAVE THESE WHO CAN GUIDE ME? I DO NOT A SHOP TO TRY ON FIRST. THANKS SO MUCH!!:flowers:

I have a wider foot and did not go a half size up. I have them in python and tried them in patent and kidskin and found they all fit the same way for me. They all mold to the foot. This is a rounder toe shoe so I do not have to size up. Some people want extra toe room so they go up in this and other styles.

I have a wider foot and did not go a half size up. I have them in python and tried them in patent and kidskin and found they all fit the same way for me. They all mold to the foot. This is a rounder toe shoe so I do not have to size up. Some people want extra toe room so they go up in this and other styles.

Thanks for the fast reply! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I had ordered in an 8, then called and changed my order. Glad I did!! Now I want the beige too. I think that will be a color for all seasons. I curios if the nude will be back for spring.

Im so glad they made this a sticky!!! Thanks!!!

I am a US 8 - EU 39

Decollete 868 (BLK Patent) - One Full Size UP
Veee - TTS
Flats (Not sure of the name) - TTS
Activa - Full Size UP
Very Prive - TTS
Numero Prive (Slingbacks) - TTS
Helmoon - Full Size DOWN
Robocopina - TTS or Half Size UP (I should have went have size up for more toe room)
Sabotage - Full Size UP
Helmut - Full Size DOWN
:P
PIGALLE FINZI - TTS or if wide foot, half size up.

I just bought the Hung Up on ebay in a 1/2 size up, and they're still too tight in the toe, so I'd go a full size up. Not that I see anyone interested in that style... I think they're so cute!:smile:

I didn't find Madison boots from this thread so I'll add my opinion of them :smile:

I'm european size 39 so I got Madisons in that size, and I think they run pretty good true to the size. Maybe they are a bit tight, but not too small. So I would say Madisons can be baught true to your size :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.