Christian Louboutin Sizing Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
thnx for the help! I want to get them from nordstroms and there are no 39.5 or 40s. they do have 40.5 but these will most likely be too big. Guess these are a no go!

What shoes do you wear a 9 in? If you're a 9 in American brands like Nine West, etc., then 40.5 in Rolando might actually work for you. I know people who are size 9 in US shoes and whose "general size" in CL shoes (which by and large are all cut narrow/small) in around 40, and for styles like Rolando/Decollete/etc. they size up to 40.5. So it depends on what you're a 9 in.

My shoe size varies a bit. In Yves, and Chanel I am a 9. I have manolos in mainly 9. Michael Kors 8.5. I haven't got any Nine Wests recently, but from what I remeber I do take a 9, so maybe I can give the 10.5 a try. I have mainly CL espadrilles, but the pair of heeled CLs I have I got in a 9 but the 10 did fit really well. So maybe the larger size is an option.
thnx!

Need a bit of CL sizing advice here. :heart:

I'm Size 37 on the Sock 212 Mary Janes and remember being Size 36.5 on a peep-toe flat (forgot the model) when I tried it at the store.

Will Size 37 for the Simple 100 be okay? My feet are a little broad but I do hate having to use those heel stickers. :confused1:

Just tried the Red Patent Rolandos in 35.5 and they are too small in the toe area. I will need to return these and probably get a 36. So I had to size up 1 full size for these shoes.

Can anyone confirm that the Rolande fit the same way? I'm interested in get some in Patent Black also.

Just tried the Red Patent Rolandos in 35.5 and they are too small in the toe area. I will need to return these and probably get a 36. So I had to size up 1 full size for these shoes.

Can anyone confirm that the Rolande fit the same way? I'm interested in get some in Patent Black also.

They fit pretty much the same way. Both have that narrow toe box. I prefer the Rolande because of the adjustable heel strap. I would go with the Rolando, but I hate that there is so much room in the heel. Heel liners do not do much for the fit.

Hi!
I need an advice about the Patent Bruges with wood heel, I use to wear 38-39 depending on the heels, I recently bought a pair of Chloé pumps and took a 38,5, it fits me well but maybe a 39 would have been better.
From what I read Patent leather tends to run smaller so do you think a 39,5 would fit me?
Thank you so much

This is very helpfull, one question though. How about a CL canvas espadrille wedge? They only come in whole sizes. The SA at Saks told me to get a 7, as I can wear a 7 but mostly a 7 1/2. I guess the canvas will stretch and it is a slingback with a peep toe.

I just found this thread after I've already ordered a bunch of CL in 2 sizes each pair!!! I'm going to add my sizing when I get those shoes (some will be here next week). YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.