Chloe Purse Ban Club

NAME: Cranky, aka Rebecca

REASON FOR APPLYING: I have bought four Chloe bags since October and I am also nursing a brand-new flirtation with Hayden-Harnett's cute accessories. DANGER!
a045.gif

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: My signature tells the tale. :yes:

DURATION OF BAN: Until June, when I return to work after maternity leave.

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): It would have to be a mind-blowing, sock-knocking, knicker-twistingly good deal! But aren't they all?!

COMMENTS: Need to live vicariously through tPF'ers not on purse bans. :angel:

Welcome to the Chloe Purse Ban Club (CPBC)!
This club has been created due to popular demand.
Its main goal is to provide support to Chloe bag addicts who, due to different circumstances, have been forced to opt for a purse ban...
To obtain FREE membership, applicants should fill in the following fields:
NAME: Susieserb
REASON FOR APPLYING: Guilt? Would love to see CC bill at a 0 balance (does zero percent finance count)??
OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: Green Patent Bay at LVR! How did Divnanatat describe it? A devistating beauty?? I think that says it all.......
DURATION OF BAN: Do I have to committ here?
EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens)::yes: Any Chloe boot that I don't have, in my size and at a fabulous price!!
COMMENTS:
I will not be known as a pickle riding a snail horse!!
An expert committee will review applications, though membership will be granted automatically.
Members will be expected to stick to the ban until its expiry date.

:flowers:

NAME: kiss_p

REASON FOR APPLYING: Some of my bags are starting to feel neglected... :crybaby:

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: Not sure yet, but if I keep looking at TPF, I'll find one....:whistle:

DURATION OF BAN: Until the next sale season (probably June).:sweatdrop:

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): A fantastic deal!! :nuts:

COMMENTS: If I get DH to pay for it, will it count as breaking the ban???:graucho: (I need an intervention....:bagslap:)

NAME: Tagullah

REASON FOR APPLYING: Quilted Bay Addiction bordering on dangerous obsession :nuts:/ no human being could possibly need more than six varieties of the same bag :nogood:/ Maria gave me strict orders to join up today:tup:.

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP : N/A ( yesterday's purchase WAS said object of desire:love:)

DURATION OF BAN : TBC - at least until DH's show gets into London's theatreland / I get another paid job.

EXCLUSION TERMS (You will allow yourself to break the ban when / if the following happens): If the SSO8 Sacoche stock includes a bag I cannot resist & that does not require me to top up my store credit by more than a few pennies:graucho:.

Comments:Kindly refrain from enabling or feeding the animal :ty:.

NAME: Cranky, aka Rebecca

REASON FOR APPLYING: I have bought four Chloe bags since October and I am also nursing a brand-new flirtation with Hayden-Harnett's cute accessories. DANGER!
a045.gif

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: My signature tells the tale. :yes:

DURATION OF BAN: Until June, when I return to work after maternity leave.

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): It would have to be a mind-blowing, sock-knocking, knicker-twistingly good deal! But aren't they all?!

COMMENTS: Need to live vicariously through tPF'ers not on purse bans. :angel:

From looking at this thread it looks like almost everyone has joined the purse ban club....who shall we live vicariously through now????

NAME: Plzrck/Rhonda

REASON FOR APPLYING: I've bought too many bags in recent months and cc debit is almost outta control.

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: Would love to find a Chloe wallet and I have been eyeing the East/West Bay.

DURATION OF BAN: ?? Hoping to last until June.

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): An awesome deal comes my way, I get a paying job, or if my dh lets me spend any refund tax $$ (which I doubt).

COMMENTS: Hopefully I can stick to this ban although I'm afraid that I might run astray!

It is NOT ugly Imon. See the scanned pics of both the Spring and Summer Chloe catalogues Acshih so gratiously provided in another post. Absolutely TDF....I need fresh vicarious BLOOD! PURPLE BLOOD!

I'm not even gonna lie girls. :nogood: I cannot go on a ban. :sweatdrop: Not yet.

Feel free to PM me with any deals you girls must pass up. I'll let you live vicariously through me!:yes::P:winkiss:

:roflmfao::roflmfao:!!! Hey at least you are being honest!!! Everytime I go on a ban I break it without a second thought:lecture:! Maybe one day I will be strong enough to actually stick to it...... probably not..lol!