Chloe Purse Ban Club

mariabdc

Runner
O.G.
Sep 11, 2007
Welcome to the Chloe Purse Ban Club (CPBC)!
This club has been created due to popular demand.
Its main goal is to provide support to Chloe bag addicts who, due to different circumstances, have been forced to opt for a purse ban...
To obtain FREE membership, applicants should fill in the following fields:
NAME:
REASON FOR APPLYING::crybaby:
OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP::love:
DURATION OF BAN:
EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens)::yes:
COMMENTS:

An expert committee will review applications, though membership will be granted automatically.
Members will be expected to stick to the ban until its expiry date.

REASON FOR APPLYING: Bought too many bags in a very short period of time, impulse buying, CC hell, etc...:Push:

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: the right black medium Betty:love:

DURATION OF BAN: until June:yes:

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): the ban will be lifted when I manage to sell three other bags which have been sleeping in their dustbags for a while now:s

COMMENTS: Everyone is welcome to tell me off if I ever mention ebay finds (for me),
bidding or try to have a bag authenticated!:heart:

NAME: brigitte0810
REASON FOR APPLYING:Have spent too much money on bags in a short time, no more left for that!
crybaby.gif

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: a nice black or other than brown coloured Chloé bag with a too good price to resist
love.gif

DURATION OF BAN:until June as well
supacool.gif

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens):if I manage to sell one of my scripts or get a constantly paid script writing job
yes.gif

COMMENTS:how can we sweeten up this club membership? Also we should proudly tell each other whenever we were brave and resisted a bargain...
graucho.gif

mariabdc, are you having fun with the new Black Bay?

mariabdc, are you having fun with the new Black Bay?[/quote]

I am! I took her out today ... and keep going back to the ladies room here at the public library in order to admire her ...
Besides, I get a very silly smile when I am walking around with the bag...
I like the leather, it looks rather resistent...
I think I should go back to the loo in order to have another look.... Students here will think I have a bladder problem....

NAME: ILoveMyBug

REASON FOR APPLYING: Spent way too much money in the last year between Chloé and Balenciaga :shame:

OBJECTS OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: Far too many things, see my signature! Also really want some Chloé boots. And a small black patent ring (non chain) Betty. Oh and an Aubergine Paddy wallet. :lol:

DURATION OF BAN: Until I've created enough space on my CCs, sold enough stuff on ebay to fund, or got a bonus from work, whichever is first ;)

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): Someone would have to be virtually giving things away for me to afford at the moment, so no breaks for me :sad:

COMMENTS: A membership card would be cool, then I could see it every time I opened my purse (sorry..... wallet!)

NAME: My name is Cat_uk (stands up) and I have a bag problem!

REASON FOR APPLYING::crybaby:I'm skint, thats it basically, oh yes and I fear divorce if i break this band.

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP:Any beautiful Chloe wallet in dark brown :love:

DURATION OF BAN: Untill April i'm off on holiday then and am allowed to buy something there.

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens):Ummm I win the lottery or inherit a great sum?:yes:

COMMENTS:Please stop me if I start posting 'I want' threads! Oh can I add that the Moka Quilted Bay thats winging its way was purchased before starting the ban, thankyou!

NAME: Mona_danya

REASON FOR APPLYING::crybaby:always spending way too much on bags and other fashions. I am a BIG Fashion victim....

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP::love: an unbeleivable deal which I can't resist....

DURATION OF BAN: Until I paid off CC debt.

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens)::yes: No breaks...

COMMENTS: PLEASE do not tempt me with great deals.....mind they always seem to find their wayto me somehow......from now on I will ignore them and brush them off like I've seen or heard nothing.

Maria, :tup::
NAME: acshih
REASON FOR APPLYING: spent way too much on bags last year, and you ladies are certainly not helping:devil:. This is one of the most devilish forum ever in regards to hijacking my cc to hell.
OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP:I have to go with Mona there... an unbeleivable deal which I can't resist....Especially on a purple Chloe:drool:
DURATION OF BAN: Let's just say no more than 2 more bags for a whole year.
EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): Extra $$ source to fund bag purchase when it is a deal that I cannot resist. To replace a bag sold/given away. If DH is paying for it, of course. Chinese new year is coming up, I may get some red envelop money...:graucho:
COMMENTS: I do not hear nor see, so I do not buy.

The expert committee just noticed a spelling mistake in the Object of desire sentence... A verb was changed in the last minute and a grammatical disaster ensued...
The English speaking members of the expert committee were browsing ebay when the note was written...
OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP
Would next posters be so kind as to correct it? Thank you

Viva Maria!:woohoo:

NAME: Nata the DIVNA

REASON FOR APPLYING: To avoid possible divorce and/or psychiatric ward commitment and/or debtor's prison incarceration

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: just 'one' object? I want stuff - purple patent Bay, vermillion Maya Bum Bag, turquoise patent anything Chloe, argent Bay.....stop me NOW

DURATION OF BAN: until CC debt lets me sleep at night and the queasiness subsides

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens: See above and also if I win something

COMMENTS: How can I ask you all to stop the flow of information when it has resulted in some of the happiest finds of my shopping life?! I will need your help to just live vicariously for a while. I am quaking in fear :sweatdrop: of an impending Sacoche email.........

NAME: Claire / Lanasyogamama
REASON FOR APPLYING:
crybaby.gif
When I bought a bag in December DH said "You're taking food out of our daughter's mouth" :noggin:
OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDISE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP:
love.gif
The Black Heloise really does something to me. So does the Patent Audra, in a way.
DURATION OF BAN: Til next years pre Christmas sales :sweatdrop::mad::boxing:
EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): A promotion or a GREAT bonus.
COMMENTS: "Y'all are Brutalizing me."

NAME: LLSON

REASON FOR APPLYING: Can't seem to resist a great bag on sale, bought too many bags recently, need to sell some older sleeping bags before I buy more, can't see myself being committed to the rehab for bag addicts, and cc statement could use help:shocked:

OBJECT OF DESIRE WHICH MAY JEOPARDIZE WITH CONTINUED MEMBERSHIP: Who knows, it can happen with any good deal of a Chloe. I'm weak!!

DURATION OF BAN: Until I sell enough of my 'sleeping' bags to pay off some/ or all of the new purchases

EXCLUSION TERMS (you will allow yourself to break the ban when/if the following happens): I have exercised self control and paid for my new purchases (dang, these sales--but I love 'em!!)

COMMENTS: Keep posting all the great info, I could go into 'shakes' if I thought there was nothing out there to buy, even though I will refrain from purchasing, it will give me a goal to shoot for (more sale bags) once I've completed my ban......a big part of my recovery/therapy will be to institue self control. :angel:

Good news, everyone...
MEMBERSHIP has been granted to all applicants...
ILMB, your suggestion of a membership card is great... We ask anyone with advanced computing skills to start working on such a card! It will take your mind off purses for a while!
Tag, we expect you to join the society on Saturday if everything goes well tonight, you lucky girl...

Oh I like the membership card idea, when you went in to fish out ur credit card to make the unnecessary but so desired purchase it might make you think (at least for a few seconds);) before you hand ur card over