Chloe Purse Ban Club

:woohoo:Very well doing, ladies! I've been really good, too. Haven't bought a bag since end of November last year! And it's odd, I don't have this overwhelming urge at the moment... so what is happening?

I do shop for other things and I enjoy that, too. And I will certainly at one point not too far away get another bag, so I am very much looking forward to that, and I am excited as to what bag it will be!:graucho:

I bet it will be worth the wait - your current collection is gorgeous...

Bumping this thread!:bump:haha, what a funny little face that smiley has!

Anyway, I'm back on a ban and going to try make it 4 months this time - I made it 3 and a half months last time, so close!:P

So who else is currently on a ban?

im have no money therefore by default on a permanent ban............so hard to save money this year. It will make my next one all the more special. I'm hoping is an edith.

ME!!! no more bags for sheree :sad:

Oh no :sad: You always get the best bags and I get my bag fix by looking at your reveal pics! hehe. Do you have a set date you're on a ban until, or just until you've saved up some?

im have no money therefore by default on a permanent ban............so hard to save money this year. It will make my next one all the more special. I'm hoping is an edith.
:sad: At least you can't be tempted by bags because of fund limits I guess. I hope you manage to save up enough for an Edith though :smile: Any particular style or colour?

I don't know what my end of ban bag will be, but I have 4 months to figure it out :P

We are supposed to be saving up to do some work on the house. I've been quite good though, only bought 3 bags and 2 clutches this year :P But a 4 month ban is required. Made it 6 days already, not bad:nuts: