Chanel for men

Puhleeeeze girlfriends, like Chanel needs to create a special line just for gay men. There are already a few Chanel bags men can carry. Take me for instance - I have the large PB Tote in black, a calfskin messenger tote in black with silver hardware, and the XL Coco Cabas in black vinyl. I realize the last one may be pushing it but I love it, and as long as you wear it with confidence you look great. I only get compliments when I use any of my Chanels. :graucho:

Puhleeeeze girlfriends, like Chanel needs to create a special line just for gay men. There are already a few Chanel bags men can carry. Take me for instance - I have the large PB Tote in black, a calfskin messenger tote in black with silver hardware, and the XL Coco Cabas in black vinyl. I realize the last one may be pushing it but I love it, and as long as you wear it with confidence you look great. I only get compliments when I use any of my Chanels. :graucho:

haha you go!! :yahoo:

yea... they should target metro sexual rather than just homosexuals~ my dad would totally buy~ he love LV especially the Damier and have tons of Hermes stuffs.. and he always say.. why doesnt Chanel do anything manly...

I am :confused1: most not all of my Gay guy friends have incredible taste and do not like to think of themselves as more than hot ass babes part of the mainstream so any bag that Chanel makes right now would fit the bill- I would be interested to see how Chanel would design to gay men versus all creatures who love quality,beauty & style despite sexual preference-the only think I could thing they might change is the size-slightly larger bags maybe since my gay men friends love my LV Alma MM-maybe that is what the New Maxi Flap is about??? It could be a proportion thing??? Maybe size does matter afterall!!!!:roflmfao:

I've never been a fan of "man bags" whether they are on gay, straight, or metro... However, I can certainly understand men needing/wanting to carry bags and wanting to choose designer bags. We all want the best things in life.

What would they call it? Homme Gaie Ligne de Chanel? Ugh, so un-PC of them. Just put out a Chanel Homme Line and I really think, men, gay or not, as long as it's designed nicely, will buy it.

No offense to anyone but I think the idea is not very good. My first taught was: like gay men aren't "real men" or what? Why do they need a separate collection? There will be still a lot of different prefereces and tastes within gay customers, too...So will it be a mix of all kinds of styles or a line targeted to a "gay stereotype"? That would be rather offensive..Will their next release be a lesbian collection then?? Seriously, no point in dividing people based on sexual orientation, like there will be no point producing bags for people based on their ethnicity or religion either. Please, just keep on producing good looking bags (you sure rock in that!) and let customers choose for themselves!

Reactions: fabuleux