Chanel for men

I know the Rue Cambon flagship carries the full line of men's clothes, shoes, and accessories, and I've heard that Chanel SoHo also gets in a few men's RTW pieces every season.

To my knowlege no Chanel boutique on the west coast carries men's pieces, though you can get them transferred from NY (have to pay in advance though).

no, i don't think they have cuff-links for men. I'm lucky enough to acquire couple of piece from Chanel Men's. They are hard to get so I can't resist when I saw them.
A good start could be a black white cardigan, quite timeless.
they had very limited shoe selection, usually 1 to 2 pairs and extrmely expensive.
Oh also I bump into Chanel outlet one time with one Men's size cardigan on sale!
I had tried to get some big bag which I like but my friends just said it's hard for a guy to put off a Chanel bag.................:confused1:

I tried on the Rodeo Bag in black perf with the silver hw, and everyone in the store was like omg! You have to get that bag! or asked to see it for themselves.. its a preeeeetty penny though, cant affored it right now =[. Thats one bag I'd kill for.

You can try Chanel wallets since some of them are not femine. Large totes and shoppers also seem appropriate for men. As for RTW, you can try some clothing pieces like black-and-white cardigan and jacket in 42, 44, or 46 sizes.

Besides, ties and Eau de Cologne are definitely made for men!

My SA was just telling me that the Chanel J12 in bigger sizes (38 or 42 mm) were actually meant for guys, although women are the main buyers nowadays. (Yes, even those with the diamonds.)

I tried on the Rodeo Bag in black perf with the silver hw, and everyone in the store was like omg! You have to get that bag! or asked to see it for themselves.. its a preeeeetty penny though, cant affored it right now =[. Thats one bag I'd kill for.

OMG me too!!! :nuts: I am absolutely infatuated with that bag but $3.4k + tax is more than I'm willing to pay for it :Push: Hoping and praying for a sale though....

I thought its a little bit too early for April fools or what. But some of my gay friends I have told me that Chanel plans to release a line of bags especially designed for gay men. I have not found anything about this yet and would like to know if anyone has heard about this rather - well dont know what to think of - topic.:nuts:

I agree, gay men. So somehow they have magical powers to only appeal to gay men as opposed to women or straight men? LOL!
Lots of metrosexual guys may dig it too . . .
strange news, I'm addmittedly skeptical.

I'm not skeptical they'd try and market more towards men, but specifically gay men. . . :shrugs: