Chanel Blue Satin polish!!

Yes, Black Satin is awesome! I love it too, and wore it for the millionth time a few weeks ago, lol.

I never got a chance to get Ceramic Noir, too late on that one, but I'm glad I was also on top of things for this one.

Mine wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow, but I just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery already!!! Hopefully you get yours earlier than expected too!

Can't wait to paint my nails tonight when I get home from work! :yahoo:

Wow, out for delivery already!!! YAY!! :tup: How exciting!! :woohoo: Ya, hopefully mine comes early too....hmm....supposed to be Xmas Eve....so maybe....Sat. 22?? We'll see.

Well, Have fun cking out that beautiful color later!!!!!!! :nuts:

I just got my order from chanel.com (thank you to the person who posted about it) and the color is fabulous. I am still keeping my NM order. I will be getting a mani/pedi tomorrow and will try to post pics after.

This is (to me) nicer than Russian Navy. Russian Navy is more purple, this is more a blackish blue. I can't wait for tomorrow.

I picked this up at Saks in Tyson's on Monday. Got a pedicure Tuesday - love the color! Very, very different for me. I don't think I'd ever use it on my hands...but I do get adventurous with my feet!;)

I just got my order from chanel.com (thank you to the person who posted about it) and the color is fabulous. I am still keeping my NM order. I will be getting a mani/pedi tomorrow and will try to post pics after.

This is (to me) nicer than Russian Navy. Russian Navy is more purple, this is more a blackish blue. I can't wait for tomorrow.

Thank you so much for posting this. I was scared to get it since I thought it would be too close to Russian Navy, but decided to order anyway in case. I'm glad to hear it's more blackish blue, that's what I was hoping for!

I found mine today at Nordstroms Dulles town center (not a very good mall) but they had the polish if you want it I think the city is sterling and the state is virginia. I love it it's gorgeous!!

I painted this morning and its been overcast most of the day, and it looks so fabulous.
This will look so good with the Chanel RTW stuff this season there is so much nautical blue going on.....I think nautical will carry until next fall.

Curious as to why the only shipping method was UPS ground?

it is considered a hazardous material by the DOT (for one of the chemical components in it) so it must be shipped by truck/no air

i was so happy i was able to snag the last two bottles from Nordstrom i had to do a charge send from Cali--- so excited i have been dying for a navy polish ever since i saw Devil Wears Prada!! :yahoo:

So, I gave myself a mani & pedi last night using this color, and I love it! Of course, I felt the need to get another bottle to have as a spare and when I checked Chanel.com last night they were sold out. Hopefully I can find another bottle somewhere in Miami.

Macys got the entire collection in yesterday. Today I got the Camellia eye quad Feeries limited edition and caved in and got the Blue and White Satin (aleady have Azur). I held the White Satin next to the Blanc Ceramic and they are different.....the Satin has no pink glitter like Blanc has and it is creamier looking.