Chanel Blue Satin polish!!

I ordered some time yesterday afternoon, but the order is showing up as being placed today, lol.

Who cares though, because I just checked and it says SHIPPED!!! :yahoo:

Thank you for your help! I'm so excited, I can't wait for it to get here!!! :wlae:

Your welcome!!;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Ya, probably cuz you ordered later in the day...so they didn't process it til today....but...Ya, who cares??!!! It's on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!:wlae: YAY!! :woohoo:

OMG, I'm sooo excited too!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yes:

Enjoy!!

Your welcome!!;)

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: Ya, probably cuz you ordered later in the day...so they didn't process it til today....but...Ya, who cares??!!! It's on it's way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!:wlae: YAY!! :woohoo:

OMG, I'm sooo excited too!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::yes:

Enjoy!!

lol, I feel so silly for being so excited! I was the same way with Black Satin.

Post as soon as you get yours, and enjoy it as well!!! :yahoo:

lol, I feel so silly for being so excited! I was the same way with Black Satin.

Post as soon as you get yours, and enjoy it as well!!! :yahoo:

Thx, and I'll be posting when I get it. I'm supposed to get it 12/24. :yahoo: Nice Xmas gift!!:yes:

LOL.....ya me 2!!! Being so giddy over a polish! LOL!! I was a bit late to the whole black satin thing.....Just ended up getting the Ceramic Noir. Just wore that. I seen black satin at Macy's (after the craziness died down and it was in stores..) I was like..."ah, should I get it? Naaahh, I already have the Cera. Noir."

The more I thought about it I was like...I want the flat black look...Black satin! So I ordered a bottle a few wks ago, and FINALLY wore it last wk. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!:tup:

So...This time...LOL When I seen pics of Blue Satin and knowing the craze that followed Black Satin.....(btw...LOVE BLUE polish) I JUMPED on it!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! Glad to be on top of things this time around!! HA! :graucho:

:wlae:

I am totally contemplating buying this but I've never spent 20 bucks on nail polish! Plus won't it get old and separate eventually? Usually I skip my nail polish colors around so I have a hard time justifying it. The color does look beautiful though!

Thx, and I'll be posting when I get it. I'm supposed to get it 12/24. :yahoo: Nice Xmas gift!!:yes:

LOL.....ya me 2!!! Being so giddy over a polish! LOL!! I was a bit late to the whole black satin thing.....Just ended up getting the Ceramic Noir. Just wore that. I seen black satin at Macy's (after the craziness died down and it was in stores..) I was like..."ah, should I get it? Naaahh, I already have the Cera. Noir."

The more I thought about it I was like...I want the flat black look...Black satin! So I ordered a bottle a few wks ago, and FINALLY wore it last wk. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! LOVE!!:tup:

So...This time...LOL When I seen pics of Blue Satin and knowing the craze that followed Black Satin.....(btw...LOVE BLUE polish) I JUMPED on it!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!! Glad to be on top of things this time around!! HA! :graucho:

:wlae:

Yes, Black Satin is awesome! I love it too, and wore it for the millionth time a few weeks ago, lol.

I never got a chance to get Ceramic Noir, too late on that one, but I'm glad I was also on top of things for this one.

Mine wasn't supposed to be delivered until tomorrow, but I just checked the tracking and it's out for delivery already!!! Hopefully you get yours earlier than expected too!

Can't wait to paint my nails tonight when I get home from work! :yahoo: