Chalcedony Alhambra

Oops....I meant pave frivole. I already own the large fleurettes which are my mainstay.
This is what I thought. First of all, don't you just LOVE these fleurettes? Such sparkly earrings. Love them so much! While I have diamond studs, these fleurettes have such a beautiful understated yet noticeable presence.
As for the pave frivole earrings....YES!!! These are so pretty and can absolutely be enjoyed dressy or casually. Mine are the wg version. I feel that the yg pave version is more subtle. BTW, the latest VCA photos of these yg pave earrings don't do them any justice at all. While my preference is the wg (because I already have them in plain yg) the yg pave is very pretty IRL.

This is what I thought. First of all, don't you just LOVE these fleurettes? Such sparkly earrings. Love them so much! While I have diamond studs, these fleurettes have such a beautiful understated yet noticeable presence.
As for the pave frivole earrings....YES!!! These are so pretty and can absolutely be enjoyed dressy or casually. Mine are the wg version. I feel that the yg pave version is more subtle. BTW, the latest VCA photos of these yg pave earrings don't do them any justice at all. While my preference is the wg (because I already have them in plain yg) the yg pave is very pretty IRL.
Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the fleurettes even though I hesitated because there are several non-VCA ones out there, but I think they sparkle like no other and go with almost every VCA piece. They helped hook me on the chalcedony necklace. I only have one other VCA wg necklace (the grey mop butterfly) which I really like but the chalcedony popped and lightened my face like a good facial and of course complemented my dear fleurettes.
I'm still debating whether I could carry off wearing the wg pave frivole everyday. Do you think the yg pave frivoles are more casual? Is that what you meant by "more subtle"?

Oh my goodness, I absolutely love the fleurettes even though I hesitated because there are several non-VCA ones out there, but I think they sparkle like no other and go with almost every VCA piece. They helped hook me on the chalcedony necklace. I only have one other VCA wg necklace (the grey mop butterfly) which I really like but the chalcedony popped and lightened my face like a good facial and of course complemented my dear fleurettes.
I'm still debating whether I could carry off wearing the wg pave frivole everyday. Do you think the yg pave frivoles are more casual? Is that what you meant by "more subtle"?
You can absolutely wear the wg pave frivole earrings during the day and they will look wonderful with your chalcedony necklace.
I feel like the yg are more subtle in the sense that the yg yields a softer look whereas the wg which seem to pop a bit more IMO.
Depends on ones coloring I suppose.
These earrings are still pretty small and even in pave aren't too flashy or gaudy at all.

Thanks for your helpful comments! I'll have try pave yg and wg again along with the yg friwhen the chalcedony's are in. For some reason, the wg pave frivole felt much bigger than my small yg frivole. Perhaps it was boutique lights that made them feel too sparkly for every day.
You can absolutely wear the wg pave frivole earrings during the day and they will look wonderful with your chalcedony necklace.
I feel like the yg are more subtle in the sense that the yg yields a softer look whereas the wg which seem to pop a bit more IMO.
Depends on ones coloring I suppose.
These earrings are still pretty small and even in pave aren't too flashy or gaudy at all.
Thanks for your helpful comments! I'll have try the yg and wg pave fleurettes again when the chalcedony's are in. For some reason, the wg pave frivole felt much bigger than my small yg frivole though there's no doubt they go beautifully with the chalcedony alhambra necklace! Perhaps it was just the boutique lights that made them feel too sparkly for every day..

I haven't had the itch for a new VCA piece for a very long time.....and Chalcedony hit me like a truck. It was a calling. I have never took that much attention to it, rather I thought it was boring and wondered how some people thought that it was beautiful. And yes I am being punished for my opinion and they are all unfortunately sold out.....so I ordered a 10 motif necklace. And no, I have never tried it before ;) I can't wait for it to arrive.