Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

It will get scratched even if you don’t stack!

I have a regular love and have yet to stack. It’s 3 years old and honestly in very very good condition. I don’t know how I’ve managed! I’m very close to buying the small juc, and I must admit I’m a tad hesitant due to the potential scratching on both pieces. When I tried the thin juc on, my love would cross it any time I moved my arm. I’m nervous…

:frown:

Reactions: Chanellover2015
Interesting all this fear of scratching…I understand how pretty the Loves look when they’re pristine and how getting that first scratch must be like a big scar. But imho the whole point of Love bangles is to wear them 24/7, so when I see one all scratched up I think it’s cool, like “wow, they’ve had that a long time and have enjoyed life!”

Not that I even have one - lol - but have been thinking about it mainly because of how it’s meant to stay on all the time and not be too “precious” iykwim

I’ve been wanting to get an everyday white gold bangle to go with my RG 4 diamond regular love. After trying on many brands and styles, I’ve come to the conclusion that maybe I want the WG small love with 6 diamonds! It’s simple and classic.

I know @Swanky pairs her RG/YG regular love with WG small love. Does anyone else have this pair? I’ve had my RG for a looooong time so it’s not very pink anymore. Would love to see more mod shots of either RG or YG regular love with WG small love. Thanks!! :biggrin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 99
  • Love
Reactions: Serpenti_Love
I’m considering buying a juc small model with diamonds, I currently have the wg small love bracelet, I don’t usually mix metals but do you think I could stack them in any way? I’m definitely a white gold type of girl but trying incorporate more yg

I’m considering buying a juc small model with diamonds, I currently have the wg small love bracelet, I don’t usually mix metals but do you think I could stack them in any way? I’m definitely a white gold type of girl but trying incorporate more yg
I also prefer wg. I have both bracelets and I think they go well together! The diamonds on the yg juc seem to compliment the wg love very well, IMO.
IMG_7597.jpgIMG_7596.jpg

Yes, of course! I've posted pictures several times in this thread if you do a search :yes:

Reactions: markb