Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

Question for the small love bracelet owners! I’ve seen lots of you say how comfy it is to wear 24/7 but are you needing to tighten it? If so, how often?
Its super comfortable. More comfortable than the classic version to wear 24/7 IMO. You do not have to tighten the small version. Its a different screw mechanism and its on a hinge so its much easier to take on and off.

Question for the small love bracelet owners! I’ve seen lots of you say how comfy it is to wear 24/7 but are you needing to tighten it? If so, how often?
I have had my bracelet for 10 months now and have never taken it off and have also never had to tighten it...not once. I occasionally look down at the screw to make sure it is in the right direction but it has never not been.

I’ve been wanting to get an everyday white gold bangle to go with my RG 4 diamond regular love. After trying on many brands and styles, I’ve come to the conclusion that maybe I want the WG small love with 6 diamonds! It’s simple and classic.

I know @Swanky pairs her RG/YG regular love with WG small love. Does anyone else have this pair? I’ve had my RG for a looooong time so it’s not very pink anymore. Would love to see more mod shots of either RG or YG regular love with WG small love. Thanks!! :biggrin:

Reactions: Loriad and Purrsey
I got a white gold love small model, and I have a small wrist so I got it in size 15 although the SA recommended a size 16, I kind of want to stack it with other bracelets but I’m scared of scratching it, if anyone has the same bracelet can you share your stacks?

I got a white gold love small model, and I have a small wrist so I got it in size 15 although the SA recommended a size 16, I kind of want to stack it with other bracelets but I’m scared of scratching it, if anyone has the same bracelet can you share your stacks?
I have the rose gold, not the white. When I got mine several months ago, I used to worry about scratches. I really don’t care anymore! I wear mine with my Apple Watch…at the gym. There are definitely some scratches! Honestly, it happens. Wear your bracelet and enjoy it. Try not to focus on the scratches that will come - and they will. The scratches give your piece history and meaning. Enjoy and wear in good health!