Cartier thin small/Love bracelet thread

My wrist is 15cm, Small juc 16, Loves both 17. Mine are all on the 'loose fitting" n not snug,. It only works better for those who have a slightly snug fit. My friend have 16cm love n her wrist is same size as me 15cm and her stack is so much better, less movement. I could honestly do 16 but I prefer loose when stacking.

Mine are loose fit. My wrist is 13, I wear 16 Loves and a 15 Juc, and could go down in size for a snug fit; our fits sound exact same. Sounds like maybe you aren't loving your small, if you can sell it for something you love, you should! If you don't need to free up funds, I'd keep it, but again I love the small Loves!

Reactions: Cartier_loveaffair
My wrist is 15cm, Small juc 16, Loves both 17. Mine are all on the 'loose fitting" n not snug,. It only works better for those who have a slightly snug fit. My friend have 16cm love n her wrist is same size as me 15cm and her stack is so much better, less movement. I could honestly do 16 but I prefer loose when stacking.
Personally I love both small and regular stacked together ..if u want to put diamond bracelet that will separate between the two … my regular is plain yg and small has 6 diamonds ..hav worn them non stop since I bought them and like the movement so it doesn’t look like one bangle

Hey friends! So just chiming in on this thread because I wanted to check if anyone knows of any thin dainty gold bangles that would stack and pair well with cartier small love and my diamond bangle. I got the baguette bangle from ring concierge which fits perfectly with the cartier bangle. I would love to add a couple more thin gold bangles that sit well with these. If you have any recommendations please let me know! thank you :smile:

IMG_4298.jpg

Hey friends! So just chiming in on this thread because I wanted to check if anyone knows of any thin dainty gold bangles that would stack and pair well with cartier small love and my diamond bangle. I got the baguette bangle from ring concierge which fits perfectly with the cartier bangle. I would love to add a couple more thin gold bangles that sit well with these. If you have any recommendations please let me know! thank you :smile:

View attachment 5865234
Chopard ice cube bangles also Vca perlee are oval shaped so looks good for stacking and they have thin options for stacking

Reactions: frankie444