Borough Bag Clubhouse!!

I been obtaining these on mercari for very very very cheap and I am sooooooo happy
I had one of these in the camel glove leather. I always thought I'd like a pebbled leather one. Just did a quick search for coach borough bag and a lot of them want around $200. Maybe the rare bargains are the ones just listed as coach - not Borough bag? would $100 or less be very cheap in your opinion?
thanks

Reactions: americandreaming
I had one of these in the camel glove leather. I always thought I'd like a pebbled leather one. Just did a quick search for coach borough bag and a lot of them want around $200. Maybe the rare bargains are the ones just listed as coach - not Borough bag? would $100 or less be very cheap in your opinion?
thanks
Hello, I only paid $65 for this one and it is XL…..I have gotten my most recent from the reseller markets and I have paid under $100….

Check this post from the blog; I think just the first picture speaks volumes lol

https://www.purseblog.com/coach/check-coachs-spring-2014-lookbook-complete-new-borough-bag-sizes/

Of these, the most common were the medium, large, and there were also a mini and an X-
I always search coach borough

Does anyone have a list of the Borough style numbers along with the size? Particularly interested in Large and XL numbers! I’ve researched some but I’m not sure if what I’ve found is accurate. If you know yours is L or XL will you post that info?! Please and TY!

Reactions: pammbw
Check this post from the blog; I think just the first picture speaks volumes lol

https://www.purseblog.com/coach/check-coachs-spring-2014-lookbook-complete-new-borough-bag-sizes/

Of these, the most common were the medium, large, and there were also a mini and an X-
I always search coach borough

Does anyone have a list of the Borough style numbers along with the size? Particularly interested in Large and XL numbers! I’ve researched some but I’m not sure if what I’ve found is accurate. If you know yours is L or XL will you post that info?! Please and TY!

Joining the club, many years late
View attachment 5876088
View attachment 5876089

Finally got one of the bags I really wanted as a student years ago the large soft borough in grey suede...Found one in like new condition for a fraction of the original $1200 price! Feeling very gleeful right now
That bag is gorgeous! I have a few of them but never saw this one, enjoy it!

Reactions: Sunfall77
Joining the club, many years late
View attachment 5876088
View attachment 5876089

Finally got one of the bags I really wanted as a student years ago the large soft borough in grey suede...Found one in like new condition for a fraction of the original $1200 price! Feeling very gleeful right now
very nice...I had a borough bag in the glove leather...it was a bit too structured for me...kinda wanted to try a soft one

Reactions: Sunfall77