Borough Bag Clubhouse!!

borough 6.19.18 pic 2.jpg The Borough bag is gorgeous. Glad this thread is alive and well. :smile: Always wish the Borough made the "classics" category - whatever that means for Coach nowadays.
Breaking out the beautiful, original black pebbled Borough (thanks to my mom, who snagged this for me at a phenomenal price at an outlet) - it has been too long since I've taken this out! Thanks, mom :smile: borough 1.jpg borough 2.jpg

Last edited:
How many sizes are there in this bag? I'm looking through ebay and there are a lot labeled large with measurements 13.75" x 9" - but I swear I saw a post saying thats the medium, not large. Can anyone clarify? Is there even a 'large'?

Check this post from the blog; I think just the first picture speaks volumes lol
https://www.purseblog.com/coach/check-coachs-spring-2014-lookbook-complete-new-borough-bag-sizes/
Of these, the most common were the medium, large, and there were also a mini and an X-large.

My Honey Borough 32295 is the large size, see below for the dimensions, but there was an extra large borough offered - it must have been a suitcase! But I am so glad that I rediscovered this bag in my closet, it's really working well for me as a business bag - and I have fallen in love with it all over again!
HoneyBoroughAd_002.jpg

HoneyBoroughAd_001.jpg

HoneyBoroughAd_003.jpg

Several years ago I ordered the green pebbled large borough (I think the color was moss?) and then decided it was too much and I really don't want to be so corporate any more and I returned it. I regret it. I know that one had the corroding hardware but even with that, it is such a gorgeous bag. I think this size would work better for work than the rogue 39 would. This one seems more structured which is how I view an office job where I feel the rogue gets more slouchy. To each his own but I will hunt down one as soon as this SAS is done!

Several years ago I ordered the green pebbled large borough (I think the color was moss?) and then decided it was too much and I really don't want to be so corporate any more and I returned it. I regret it. I know that one had the corroding hardware but even with that, it is such a gorgeous bag. I think this size would work better for work than the rogue 39 would. This one seems more structured which is how I view an office job where I feel the rogue gets more slouchy. To each his own but I will hunt down one as soon as this SAS is done!
I have that bag lol

I didn't know this existed (and can't vouch for authenticity), but oh my goodness, is this super-mini borough adorable. I guess it's like a bag charm / coin case size? Does anyone know if more of these exist in the universe, preferably in black? :nuts:

https://poshmark.com/listing/Coach-RARE-mini-borough-bag-coin-purse-5b65cd20194dadda05fc0217
Im not saying anything about the authenticity of that one, I’ll leave that to the experts. But yes they did make them. I only remember the white colored one here, but there may have been another color in another country. It was a little after the boroughs first arrived so I can’t remember all. But I do know there was a white colored one

Reactions: Bales25