Bittersweet day with my LV

You are right. He would have loved this story. Until he became ill last summer, he was even finding LV bags on TV shows and telling me to turn on my TV so I could catch a glimpse of them. :smile:

Wow he sounded great :smile: I'm sure he would have wanted you to enjoy this, When you feel like this again if someone comments your bag just remember how it reminded you of him it should bring a smile to your face honey not a tear to your eye i'm sure he wouldnt have wanted you to feel sad right now? we are always here if you want to chat :yes:

Gosh Smith, that is bittersweet. It's at the oddest times that you'll miss him the most. But I'm sure you'll make sure he's never forgotten. May God carry you through your tough time.

Very nice your instructor noticed your bag, understandable your instinctive reaction was to share a joyful thought with your hubby, so sad he has passed, bless you. I am so glad you posted your experience here to share with us - your husband was such a kind man to be supportive of your affection for LV.

I'm so sorry... this story made me tear up a little. I'm sure that wherever he is now he is looking down on you and smiling whenever you use a LV. :smile: Kind of like It's a Wonderful Life.. when a bell rings an angel gets their wings? Your husband smiles when you get a LV compliment.

hugs to you.