Bittersweet day with my LV

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. It must be such a difficult time for you and those things like today that remind you over and over that he is gone.

I lost my dad last year and he use to get a laugh out of how much I was obsessed with LV. When I got a LV wallet for Christmas I was happy but sad too because I couldn't share it with him either :sad:

My thoughts are with you!

:heart:hug:heart: and as said many times in this thread we are here for u if u need to talk 24/7 :smile:

just to share i've lost my dad 3 years ago just 4 months before I was to get married. he past away suddenly and so we were all in shock. though we definitely miss him greatly i tell myself he must be happier up there in god's kingdom, where there's no pain or suffering and he can always look down on us and loves us just as much as before. in a way i'm happy for my dad :flowers:

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. On the other hand, I am so glad to hear that you had something happen which let you remember a good memory. I hope those memories will comfort you. I think it's true what people say....time heals, you don't forget....but it does heal. My heart goes out to you.