Bittersweet day with my LV

1. I went to a seminar today, and the instructor told me that his wife would love my LV bag. I was carrying my mono 30 speedy. This is the first time that someone has noticed an LV bag that I was carrying and made a comment. I was so happy, and thought I just have to tell my husband when I get home.

Now for the real horrible part, my husband was very supportive of me when I purchased any of my LV. He was so proud of me. Unfortunately, he passed away two weeks ago, so I am going to share this story with members on this forum. Thanks for listening.
  2. Sorry to hear about your hubby.:sad: Best wishes to you in getting through a tough time.
  3. My condolences. :sad: Thank you for sharing.
  4. Thank you.

5. Thanks for your comment.
  6. I am so sorry to hear about your husband! =( My thoughts and prayers are with you during this horrible time!
  7. Oh my. I was so happy for you i just went "oh my gosh" really loud, i'm so sorry for your loss. :sad: Just think how happy he would be for you.
  8. I am sorry to hear about your husband. :sad:
  9. oh gosh, I'm so sorry to hear that :sad:
  10. I am so sad to hear about your husband. Its nice to hear that he was so supportive of LV and I am sure that he would have loved your story from the seminar today. *HUGS* - you can share your LV stories with us any day! :smile:
  11. You are right. He would have loved this story. Until he became ill last summer, he was even finding LV bags on TV shows and telling me to turn on my TV so I could catch a glimpse of them. :smile:

12. Yes, he was very supportive of me. I was fortunate. He was retired and I was still working to support us. So, he encouraged me to buy things to enjoy.
  13. OOH Sweetie I'm so sorry, you can share your stories with us any day, Your husband would have been so proud.
  14. Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. My condolences... :sad:
  15. Thanks Label Addict. I haven't been on here much lately, but I need to get back into the swing of things.