Beware of Tokidoki Fakes on ebay!

O:huh:. THis new one IS good. the only thing missing is the qee and the multizip. LOL, when I first saw it I thought it was a good shape. Too bad its fake, and three bids already!

O:huh:. THis new one IS good. the only thing missing is the qee and the multizip. LOL, when I first saw it I thought it was a good shape. Too bad its fake, and three bids already!
Yeah...I was confused at first, but a) the zip, b) the colour inside...orange was for fall's prints, right?, and c) no vachetta.

Little buggers. It's my hobby to do this too. :biggrin:

Yeah...I was confused at first, but a) the zip, b) the colour inside...orange was for fall's prints, right?, and c) no vachetta.

Little buggers. It's my hobby to do this too. :biggrin:
I saw that lastnight and I was so mad because it says 100% authentic so I reported it and I hope you guys do to. I even emailed the girl and I said, "If this bag is authentic then why aren't the zippers multicolored? I've never seen this bag style before, what is it?." And she replied that her artist friend gave it to her and she doesn't know anything about tokidoki. That made me even more mad so I want to make sure it gets taken off. Will I get in trouble if I tell her its fake and she needs to take it down as I have already reported her???

tsuki. you are fine. Its a little bit nervewracking, I know. but if you have the reciept and everything matches up, i dont see why you are worrying! :biggrin: My friend has a mamma and it looks exactly like thoes photos you have.

HTH

Thanks Tokidoki Lover! It was my first ebay purchase so was a bit nervous. I'm really happy with the bag and I gotta say tokidokis are just too cute not to love! :smile:

There are some really good fake ones now. I reported that orange one above earlier today when I saw it. Hope they take it down.

by the way, i report fake bags on ebay also. i've reported at least 3 different sellers. every little bit helps.

and speaking of mammas, i wish they continued to make that shape. it's perfect since it's a small size but bigger than bambino but with it being double handled, it's easier to get things in and out of. anyone know why they stopped making this shape?

granted that even tho this was the first bag i got, i ended up getting the mamma mia soon after since i felt it wasn't big enough...

Hi puttrpecan1- do you like your cactus love? Mine are displayed already with my latte! :biggrin:

im sad they dont make the angiolettos. I really really really want one in original print. Now they make the portofonos, which are okay, but you saw way more print on the angiolettos, and lets face it ladies. Tokidoki is all about the print.

Hi puttrpecan1- do you like your cactus love? Mine are displayed already with my latte! :biggrin:

im sad they dont make the angiolettos. I really really really want one in original print. Now they make the portofonos, which are okay, but you saw way more print on the angiolettos, and lets face it ladies. Tokidoki is all about the print.
Portos suck! I would loooove the angioletto too....you're right, what the hell's the point of tokidoki without the print? Boo. Plus, it's damn expensive for something practically without a print!

Hi- I am new to this...

Thanks for posting the guide, it is certainly helpful to those who didn't know much about Tokidoki but wanted to grab a bargain... I do report all the fakes on eBay whenever I see them, such a shame!!!