Beware of Tokidoki Fakes on ebay!

Guys, whenever you're perusing eBay, take a second to report a fake bag or two. eBay at least takes the listing down....if we all report a couple on occasion, that'll cut down on the fakes by a lot.

Here's a quite good fake, from the US, that people are obviously being suckered by (they could get a real one for that price!!!). I reported it -- hopefully whoever "wins" won't lose their money.

eBay: LeSportsac "TOKIDOKI-CARAMELLA"cosmetic bag (item 330081385849 end time Jan-31-07 20:19:03 PST)

me and butterpecan have figured out how they do the fakes. Lesportsac bags- the regular ones are made in the US. The tokidoki ones are made in China. If you want more info, i dunno if i should post or not. PM me. Im pretty sure we are right on this one. (well at least for most of the fakes!!)

I was wondering if there was a smaller mamma tote bag in the original print that is different from the mamma mia bag. Got a mamma tote from ebay in the original print but it's smaller than the mamma mia and there is no inside back pocket with zipped closure...

Everything else checked out (hardware, coloring, rainbow zippers, qee, etc.. ) and the seller even sent me the original receipt with the bag. I'm a bit scared that I got a super real fake since it's alot smaller than the mamma mia that I thought it was. :sad: Here is the link.

eBay: NWT TOKIDOKI for Lesportsac MAMMA TOTE BAG 1st (item 190075556635 end time Jan-30-07 01:01:40 PST)

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

I was wondering if there was a smaller mamma tote bag in the original print that is different from the mamma mia bag. Got a mamma tote from ebay in the original print but it's smaller than the mamma mia and there is no inside back pocket with zipped closure...

Everything else checked out (hardware, coloring, rainbow zippers, qee, etc.. ) and the seller even sent me the original receipt with the bag. I'm a bit scared that I got a super real fake since it's alot smaller than the mamma mia that I thought it was. :sad: Here is the link.

eBay: NWT TOKIDOKI for Lesportsac MAMMA TOTE BAG 1st (item 190075556635 end time Jan-30-07 01:01:40 PST)

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

Did some research and found the style#9505 (which is on the receipt) is indeed a smaller bag that went by the name mamma. Saw several sites that had info on this bag and the style + size matches.

tsuki. you are fine. Its a little bit nervewracking, I know. but if you have the reciept and everything matches up, i dont see why you are worrying! :biggrin: My friend has a mamma and it looks exactly like thoes photos you have.

HTH