Beware - LV refused to give me a refund

This isn’t my experience as a client; it’s as a Client Advisor in multiple stores across multiple years and multiple states. You are a “known client” to LV and not the type of client that would get discriminated against. So with all of that said, I could care less what your experience is!!

PS sorry for the late response!!
I was trying to be polite. Your response seems rude and unnecessary. Make no assumptions about me..or assume as you will. Not interested in your opinion. Terribly sorry if you were offended by my comment, it was not my intention. If you’re just in a bad mood, well I suppose I’m sorry you feel that way as well. I will not be responding to you as it is unnecessary.

I was trying to be polite. Your response seems rude and unnecessary. Make no assumptions about me..or assume as you will. Not interested in your opinion. Terribly sorry if you were offended by my comment, it was not my intention. If you’re just in a bad mood, well I suppose I’m sorry you feel that way as well. I will not be responding to you as it is unnecessary.
I apologized for the late response! At least give me credit for that. Sorry my response wasn’t to your satisfaction. Have a great night and weekend!

This is actually my nightmare. I never buy things I can’t return in person. I will drive two hours to return it in person. I’m so so sorry this happened to you but it confirms my concerns and I appreciate you sharing your experience.