Best resellers in Tokyo?

Hi Ladies,

I'll be making a trip to Tokyo and would like to search for vintage Hermes handbags - can you suggest some good places, please? And what's the pricing like - fair or outrageous?

TIA.

Hello,

I am going to Tokyo (again) next week with a goal of bringing home a Birkin. I am looking for a good deal on a pre-owned Birkin, preferably made in the last few years.

Last time in Tokyo, I scored a 1987 Birkin in PERFECT condition – one of the first bags ever made – the best part, only for $5K USD! I got it from the Don Quixote store in Rappongi.

Any suggestions on what second hand stores I should check out?
The only two I shopped at are Don Quixote in Rappongi and Brands-Off in Ginza. If anyone has any specific suggestions, pointers, etc. I would greatly appreciate it!:smile:

Reactions: xoxo seashell
I need some help so I am reviving an ild thread... Does anyone know if this is the website for daikokuya? I am not familiar with Japanese stores. Has anyone purchased from them before?

http://www.**********store.com/

there are a few reseller stores in Tokyo daikokuya and also brand-off
Thanks! I found a website: daiko ku ten store.com and I wanted to know if is the website for daikokuya. The names are so similar. I would be looking to order online bc I wont be able to visit Japan in person.. not anytime soon, anyhow. :sad:

Thanks! I found a website: daiko ku ten store.com and I wanted to know if is the website for daikokuya. The names are so similar. I would be looking to order online bc I wont be able to visit Japan in person.. not anytime soon, anyhow. :sad:
the one you mentioned is a fake store happen to be there for quite some time already. I would suggest you avoid it.
if you really like to buy from japan very likely you need to use a p[roxy service since 95% of the online store you can google they do not offer global shipping. there's a few reseller have ebay accounts so you might want to have a look at that too

Reactions: Techstep
the one you mentioned is a fake store happen to be there for quite some time already. I would suggest you avoid it.
if you really like to buy from japan very likely you need to use a p[roxy service since 95% of the online store you can google they do not offer global shipping. there's a few reseller have ebay accounts so you might want to have a look at that too

Oh thank you for the advice- its good to know the website is questionable. I will stick to ebay or even ratuken.

Found a shop in Roppongi today called Ginza Xiaoma (main shop is in Ginza) that sells almost-new and used Kelly bags. Thought I spotted a Birkin or two as well but I didn't have a chance to look very closely as I was in a rush to get back to work. Anyone been here before and can vouch on the quality? For being used, I was surprised at the prices ($10k for the smaller sizes/leather and upwards from there, averaging $15k), and am always a little wary of Chinese resellers because well...knockoffs. But hey, don't have to known the president's brother in order to get one, so there's that!

Main website and Insta for reference. Sorry it's all in Japanese >_<
https://asubrand.theshop.jp/categories/723076
https://www.instagram.com/ginzaxiaomajapan/

If anyone has any experience with this store, let me know if it's worth pursuing further!