Best resellers in Tokyo?

lilach said:
darling i do get my bags "fast" (compared to others) and yes i am a good customer therfore i am allowed to order multiple bags but still there is a limit and if i do want more than that per year i have to look elsewhere. and that is what i am considering at the moment. got it?
VIP? ;)

lilach said:
darling i do get my bags "fast" (compared to others) and yes i am a good customer therfore i am allowed to order multiple bags but still there is a limit and if i do want more than that per year i have to look elsewhere. and that is what i am considering at the moment. got it?
VIP? Whatever.:roflmfao:

lilach said:
maybe someone can help me too. i have never bought from a reseller but consider that as this very moment. but as i am not an ebay person tokyo seems the place to go. doe he stores have a good selection of colours or more the basics like black gold bluejean? and can they organize exotics to my liking? like i am giving them what i want and they get it to me reallllyy fast?
just in case as i can not order all the things i want NOW at my boutique i am mindplaying all possibilities to go through my list as fast as possible :angel: :shame:

hi lilach, i have 2 loire boutiques here in Kobe but am leaving for summer vacation and won't be back till mid Aug. tokyogirl is going to check the branch in tokyo but here's their website. the ones with prices are the ones available. hope you find what you're looking for.
http://loire-kobe.co.jp/item/birkin.html

tokyogirl said:
Bijin, I see you are going to miss the best season in Japan! :roflmfao:
you mean you're going to stay put here and bear the heat! only 2 months but i know i'll miss the shops and always looking forward to coming back! are you using your birkin a lot?

bijin said:
you mean you're going to stay put here and bear the heat! only 2 months but i know i'll miss the shops and always looking forward to coming back! are you using your birkin a lot?

Yes, I am going to be dealing with bad hair days for the next 90 days -- it was already pretty bad in Tokyo.

I do love it and I don't regret (well, maybe a little regret) that I paid a premium. It's as the ladies say, once you have a Birkin you simply want more. I am really loving the vibrato, although I have yet to see one in person.

Have you gotten one yet?

tokyogirl said:
Yes, I am going to be dealing with bad hair days for the next 90 days -- it was already pretty bad in Tokyo.

I do love it and I don't regret (well, maybe a little regret) that I paid a premium. It's as the ladies say, once you have a Birkin you simply want more. I am really loving the vibrato, although I have yet to see one in person.

Have you gotten one yet?
no just because i can't decide what color to get!:lol:

tokyogirl said:

Have you gotten one yet?
tokyogirl, did you buy the bicolor birkin, chocolate with fuschia piping? It's gorgeous and TDF!!! :love:

rochasgirl said:
tokyogirl, did you buy the bicolor birkin, chocolate with fuschia piping? It's gorgeous and TDF!!! :love:

No, I never did! Of course, I am TOTALLY regretting it!!! I should have gotten it.:yucky:

Rochasgirl, there is a vibrato bolide available on another reseller site -- take a look at the vibrato thread started by Kou. Of course, I would rather have the pink vibrato that aspenmartial -- sorry if I messed up on the spell -- bought!