Best cuticle oil/cream?

I have a small can of cuticle cream, I think it is by Burt's Bees. It is a yellow can. It is only about 1 1/2 inches round and I put it in my purse so I can rub it on my nails a few times a day. Burts Bees has some great stuff.
I also just received and I can't believe I am saying this a nail kit from the "salt scrub people in every mall". Yes we joke about them and hubby actually bought some of their products a few months ago. Well I told him he was crazy.... This past week I tried the salt scrub and cream lotion and they are the best I ever used. Then he gave me this nail kit with a cuticle oil, buffer and hand lotion. My hands are so soft. I did not buff my nails yet.
The products are called "Obey Your Body". I think the nail kit sells for $29.00 but I told my neighbor and she bought some on Ebay for $11.00-$14.00. She was impressed with the stuff when I showed her. So maybe you might want to check out Ebay for this product. I really would have never thought the stuff would be good but it is.

A friend of mine said her nail girl recommended olive oil. Not only for cuticles, but also for the whole body. Been using it after shower, while still a little damp. It works so good and soaks in nicely. She recommended to put it on cuticles before bed, after washing face and everything, so it doesn't get washed off. I think it works really good and I'm pretty dry.

SunshineB said:
A friend of mine said her nail girl recommended olive oil. Not only for cuticles, but also for the whole body. Been using it after shower, while still a little damp. It works so good and soaks in nicely. She recommended to put it on cuticles before bed, after washing face and everything, so it doesn't get washed off. I think it works really good and I'm pretty dry.

Olive oil is great for the body, it's very readily absorbed and very hydrating. It also makes a nice preshampoo if your hair is dry

Olive oil is great for the body, it's very readily absorbed and very hydrating. It also makes a nice preshampoo if your hair is dry

Really? For the hair as preshampoo??? Didn't knew that! Gotta try that!
In summertime I use olive oil for the legs (makes tehm look so soft and shiny).

For the cuticles I also use olive oil at night or that OPI Avoplex.

I use so much I started mixing my own. So far, I mix it in a used up bottle of purchased cuticle oil that I clean with soap and water and rinse with alcohol or acetone.

70% sweet almond oil - $9 for large bottle at Whole Foods
30% Jojoba oil - $7 for medium bottle at Trader Joes
1 vitamin E capsule

It's a very nice blend. Initial cost is higher than purchasing small bottle of cuticle oil, but is a fraction of the cost over time.

Really? For the hair as preshampoo??? Didn't knew that! Gotta try that!
In summertime I use olive oil for the legs (makes tehm look so soft and shiny).

For the cuticles I also use olive oil at night or that OPI Avoplex.

That's cool about pre-shampoo. I am tempted to try it as a de-frizzer, just to see if it works, I think I have tried just about everything else with no luck!

I use Dior Creme Abricot. It's quite greasy so I only use it at night, with cotton gloves on. But it's the best thing I've tried. I've also used Burt's Bees and I liked it a lot, love the smell. During the day I sometimes use the OPI cuticle oil pen, because it's so handy.

Argan Oil. It's lovely. Keeps you moisturized and promotes healing as well. I use it on my hands, cuticles, face, hair...
Yep! Totally agree - hair, hands and cuticles! Incredible work. Love you, Argan! :P:biggrin:
I`m using OPI Avoplex - really good, but I don`t like the smell. There is something strange which my nose hate .:smile:
Burt`s Bees is also perfect. The smell is better than Avoplex. :P

I like Burts Bees Lemon Butter and Body Shop's Almond Oil Nail & Cuticle Pen (very hydrating oil that comes with a soft cuticle pusher on the cap of the pen - so you can moisturise and groom your cuticles easily).

I want to try Lush's Lemony Flutter and CND's Solar Oil.

My only problem with Lush's Lemony Flutter is I found it to greasy and it sat on top of my skin instead of sinking it. My experience with it (and most of their creams), YMMV.