Authenticate This Balenciaga

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like the auction for this "authentic black city" 110201988529 (my french is pretty rusty!!!) has just been taken down, but what was the link to USA ebay auction I wonder?? You are right, tella, this does look familiar, the pix I mean... He only had 2 fbs. Now tell me -- who would be crazy enogh to bid on that with absolutely NO PROTECTION!!!!????
Hi, I just saw a bid on ebay france featuring some pics I already saw in another bid (ebay usa If I remember correctly), and I believe the "monsieur" had stolen the photos.... bid nr.110201988529

thanks robotdoll
I think I new it somehow..It's just that us german/austrian/swiss/ gals are kinda desperate for BBAGS on ebay(without customs shipping hassle that adds to the general hassle of ebay):graucho::graucho::heart:

Oh no, it's the capital auctions black city that the French person is stealing pix from!!!!!!! Now Capitol auctions will no doubt have to take it down AGAIN. This bag is jinxed!!!

i've emailed the seller since they are the only one that can report the stolen pictures. this is the reason why everyone should watermark their photos.

i've emailed the seller since they are the only one that can report the stolen pictures. this is the reason why everyone should watermark their photos.
I already put this french auction on the "place to report the fakes" thread and I also reported it as using fake pictures to ebay. Maybe you are right though - only the seller can officially report this about"using stolen pictures" I think that was the only choice. I reported it to ebay anyway .Too bad about this auction - Mr Capitol Auctions is either totally baffled or could he be running two auctions??!! ??? Wouldn't that be strange?There was the problem before, where he had to take this auction down and relist if anybody remembers that far back (all of a few days...):s By the way how does one watermark pictures???:wlae:

Hi ladies, when I thought I have master the authentication skill, I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330195282162&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=014

I got it from a certifed consignment store that guarantee authenticity, but I was contacted by a very nice and sweet pfer which pointed that it's missing a "." between Balenciaga and Paris.

If anyone has any information, please help me out :okay:

I'm not sure you are going to find the confirmation you are looking for here, B. I saw your listing myself..... I sure can't say for sure one way or the other. It's very pretty that's for sure. I noticed it is a color I've never seen before, but that's not to say it didn't exist, of course.....mystery green 2. It's a bit lighter than "mystery green"? hmmm.....

BUT, I will say the bag not having the dot or the period is not the end all for me....Balenciaga has certainly not been consistent over the years.

I hope you get the confirmation you're looking for...good luck.

to burukogepanda's post,

i am not the master of authenticating b-bags...well...this bag looked really real at first glance. when i looked at the blow up of the ring that the tassels wrap around it...it is not a complete ring. there is a gap. my b-bags' rings are all full ring..there's no gap...hope i am making sense to you. hopefully other ppl on the forum can help you.

Hi ladies, when I thought I have master the authentication skill, I came across this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330195282162&ssPageName=STRK:MEUS:IT&ih=014

I got it from a certifed consignment store that guarantee authenticity, but I was contacted by a very nice and sweet pfer which pointed that it's missing a "." between Balenciaga and Paris.

If anyone has any information, please help me out :okay:

i agree with BELLA - having no dot between BAL and the PARIS on the tag doesn't really count for much as there are so many inconsistencies with Bal bags and tags. having the ring not connected isn't a sure sign of anything either - maybe it got pulled apart from use :shrugs:

anyway, i think your bag is authentic - the font is right, the hardware is correct, etc. it's prob not the broken-in mystery green that people are used to seeing pop up from time to time...

sorry you took your auction down - maybe someone else who owns an older purse will pop in to give you confirmation :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.