Authenticate This Balenciaga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Please post authenticity questions related to Balenciaga in this thread. This thread is a continuation of the previous Authentication thread that has been closed for posting.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

#1 - Authentic
#2 - Authentic

These two bags are from a well-respected seller of authentic Balenciaga

#3 - looks good, BUT, ask for a clear shot of the front and bag of the silver tag, the rivets and the bales. You might also ask if they still have the tags, extra tassels (and maybe dustbag??) I have a bit of an issue with this seller as I have written them twice with questions about a bag and have never gotten an answer. That for me is a no-no, but perhaps someone else has had a different experience.

Good luck! :yes:

what do you think of this b-bag?
ebay item #110200436163

i got my b-bags either at barneys or the b-stores so i am not that good at ebay. but this one is too good to pass.

thanks in advance.

1) authentic plomb flat messenger
2) authentic blue flat messenger

as MAGGIEN said, this seller is well respected and i have bought many gorgeous bags from her as well :tup:

3) authentic 06 city - i do not know what color this bag is. it could be blueberry, i really don't think it's ink, but the pics are not the best. unlike MAGG's experience, i have had great communication from this seller - keep trying! the bag is authentic and from my experience, the seller is very accomodating to requests.

good luck :tup:

what do you think of this b-bag?
ebay item #110200436163

i got my b-bags either at barneys or the b-stores so i am not that good at ebay. but this one is too good to pass.

thanks in advance.

this looks like an authentic pony shoulder - i would get a clear pic of the back of tag and a better pic of the clip that reads BALENCIAGA on it before bidding/buying. i know the price makes it look like a steal, but NOT if it's a fake.

nicole,

i asked for more pictures from the seller and she wrote back, pls see below..

The bag is packed up and ready to ship to the lucky buyer..it was purchased at Nieman Marcus and will have a gift reciept

should i trust her?? or the deal is fishy...

nicole,

i asked for more pictures from the seller and she wrote back, pls see below..

The bag is packed up and ready to ship to the lucky buyer..it was purchased at Nieman Marcus and will have a gift reciept

should i trust her?? or the deal is fishy...

hmm, that is a judgement call - if they have the gift receipt, which would be for full price, wouldnt' they just return it themselves??? personally, i would pass. i don't have any experience with this seller - if i knew them or had bought from them before, i wouldn't have a problem. but their response to you is fishy, in my opinion. maybe someone else has experience with this seller?????

Status
Not open for further replies.