Any brand of bags you won't buy for sure...

Purseloco said:
Honestly, never say never.
I feel the same way. Something might come along and change your mind. For now he's my blacklist though:

Juicy Couture - Unattractive.
Prada NYLON - Hate the nylon but I love everything else Prada :heart:
Dooney and Bourke - Too young for me
Gucci - I don't like them for some reason.
Coach - I still like their accessories, just not the bags.

I won't buy bags that are made anywhere but Italy or France, possibly. I don't care much for Chanel or Hermes or LV--not my style. I don't like Logo bags and although I appreciate the design of Mulberry, it's way too heavy as is Marc Jacobs. I won't buy nylon Prada or their big leather bags. I also don't think I would buy an Etro bag again.

I am phasing out my D & B's and Coach. I'll probably end up giving them to my sister or daughter.

I don't care for bags that have a ton of gold and charms hanging off of them (Juicy Couture and Kathy Van Zeeland).

Love LV, Chloe, Marc Jacobs and Miu Miu (some Prada & Fendi)

A year ago I went into an LV boutique and couldn't see what people saw in the stuff.... Now I have three plus an agenda and makeup case. I hate you all for doing this to me. :P I'll never say never.

Balenciaga: I never took on to that craze
Coach: For some reason I just can't buy it
Dooney: Same reason as Coach
Fendi: I have never been taken by their designs
Gucci: I'm just not a fan of the uncoated monogram canvas that is on so many styles and for the leather I'd rather buy a Chanel
Prada: I've been weary of quality due to one I had bought years back
Hermes: Although gorgeous, my bf would kill me if I ever spent that kind of money on a bag. :crybaby:

So I guess I am pretty stubbornly stuck on the odd LV, Burberry, Dior, Juicy, but I am a die-hard Chanel at the moment!

LV and Hermes. Most LVs are so stiff looking... I rather spend over 1000 bucks on a bag that uses very supple leather, instead of vinyl looking material (okay, I do own a few LVs though, but NEVER again). And Hermes... well, I don't know... it's just so briefcase-ish to me.