Any brand of bags you won't buy for sure...

It is easier for me to say WHICH brands I will actually buy than the multitide of brands I won't.

Only LV leather bags (Taiga, epi etc.)
Chanel bags (Not Cambon.)
Hermes (Kellys if I can one day afford them.)

Hate excessive logos, excessive hardware, hate gold or brass hardware, I also only carry hand-held bags.

Hmmmm maybe this is why I only own 3 bags!! :smile:

Vera Bradley.....Their patterns are cute but every single girl I see has one,I think its VERY overrated
Dooney and Bourke...Too overrated for me,for me,their patterns are boring
Kate Spade
Burberry

Ive noticed a lot of people said they dont like Dooney because its too childish. A lot of their bags are targeted towards older girls also. Like the Anniversary, Quilt. You just have to look around.

As for bags I will never buy

Hermes - I could never see myself carrying this bag, unless I worked in an office or something. Too coorporate
LV - I like the epi thats about it
Prada - Never stood out to me

I would never buy
Gucci-never cared for it
Prada-Didn't like the nylon bags
Fendi-reminds me of the 80's (the zucca line), and don't mean to offend but I don't like the shape of the spy at all.
Balenciaga-it just doesn't grab me, I feel nothing when I look at this bag, and all I see is MK and Nicole Richie
Don't get me started on Dooney
YSL Muse- I don't like the shape of this bag at all
Hermes-Like I said before I'll probably be 80 by the time I get a Birkin but I don't see myself ever spending that much on a bag even if I have it. Maybe I'll feel different in 20 years who knows.

thequeenbee said:
coach
dooney & burke
juicy couture

i completely agree with you on this. those would probably be my top 3.

coach - just never find anything i like from there.:shrugs:
dooney&burke - a brand marketing teenagers to spend too much money on something wack:yucky: not a teenager and it's just too cool for me.
juicy couture - plain tacky even for my dog.

bagfreak - i like your icon. patrick is hilarious.

Dooney and Bourke-all the high school girls have them around here
Coach-same reason
Vera Bradley-strikes me as "old lady"

I'm a hard core LV fan but I've become a little disenchanted with everything they've been coming out with as of late.

As far as everything else, I don't think I could ever say "NEVER"

I never saw the appeal of bbags until I actually tried and FELT one IRL.
I was off Prada for awhile but I'm lusting over a ton of their new bags, same goes for Fendi...