A Birkin is not enough at the Ritz

Cracked up giggling here! ,:roflmfao:

Yes they wont let you in a number of hotels with jeans mad isn't it?? still thats what makes us British. ( quirky):blink:

So true does that mean you can go in wearing scruffy black trousers, and a fake bag as the other member said

I had a fantastic afternoon, It wasn't long enough! we needed to shop shop shop. I met some fantastic people, and this forum is amazing, its enabled me to do this , along with helping me understand Hermes and thank you vlad and megs for that.

Am so looking forward to Paris now.

PS hope hope hope Nice does a reveal with her lovely H item she bought today I totally adore it! and thankyou Newray , hope you got to that meeting ok.

Great humor, eliselady:roflmfao:. Good thing you didn't :bagslap:the doorman!
Didn't you guys feel like the teenagers again:girlsigh:? Such fun and Christmassy story. I can vividly imagine the great mood you had. "And I'm free" or "Flying" theme sings to me:jammin: Thanks for telling!

Ah, I love that feeling when you are trying to do something a bit naughty and you feel like a kid again!

lol. that's so funny. i can't believe they wouldn't let you in. then again, the doorman was wearing a top hat!

if you had a skirt on over the jeans would that have been ok? or no denim anywhere? what if it was dolly parton at the door in one of her fantastic all denim numbers?

OKay...totally ridicoulous! The "stars" are constantly wearing jeans EVERYWHERE..I am sure they wear jeans in the ....oh my gosh...RITZ...What a bunch of ignorant :hs:'s..seriously. Good thing you were a little tipsy.. (hicc-up):lol:

It was so great to meet everyone and Loren was such fun!, I loved her birkin and Eliselady Hac, and aloe6 brown birkin ( too die for) and nice bolide well wowwwwwweeeeeeee
and annanas pom poms on here bag so cute!

lol. that's so funny. i can't believe they wouldn't let you in. then again, the doorman was wearing a top hat!

if you had a skirt on over the jeans would that have been ok? or no denim anywhere? what if it was dolly parton at the door in one of her fantastic all denim numbers?
:lol::lol::roflmfao::roflmfao::crybaby::tup: you made me choke on my chai

:roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: Oh my God. Seriously that was the funniest mental image! Her wig would be higher than the Christmas tree!

Ahem. Anyway--it sounds like you ladies had a 'luverly' time regardless of the stuffiness of the Ritz! :heart: