A Big Surprise at the Post Office!!!

So, the bag IS delish...but that ADORABLE little pooch in the "up" position?! PRICELESS!

Pet that little sweet baby for me (You can pat the bag for me too!)!

OMG still can't believe it, but a more fitting owner of that kelly (besides DQ) I could not possibly imagine!!!!!!

HC was spot on. I felt a little guilty when Cobalt and DQ helped me with my Barenia HAC purchase, when I secretly felt that Cobalt deserve a barenia bag more than me. I am just so glad everything has worked out in the end.

Ok Ok enough from me. Let's :drool::drool::drool: and sniff in cyberspace.

Thank you all.:heart::heart:
I am really proud to be the caretaker of this beauty.

I cannot believe it, I mean, she is sitting right here, and I still cant believe it.
I really thought when I got the barenia evelyne that I had hit the jackpot. but two special barenia bags, its so wonderful...This Kelly is just so perfect.

And patinated by DQ...(and whomever else molested this bag in NY)....its like it has pixie dust on it, LOL!

Gorgeous, delectable bag! I can almost "feel" it through the computer. You are a very lucky lady.

My weinees only go up like that when they are trying to steal food or get something out of the trash. Little buggers. Lucky they are so cute.

:tup::tup:

I also did a comparison sniff with my evelyne.
I heard the dyed barenia did not have the same wonderful barenia scent as the natual...and I thought it could not be true, because my evelyne smells amazing.

But this Kelly (my kelly, sigh!!!!!!) smells so amazing, I swear I am getting high or something.

Ok.... is all these sniffing giving u n me hallucinations or is this for real???:graucho:

Congratulations CB!!!!!

Just to side track here... anyone knows the different between barenia and the color cafe??? I am offered one in my local store. I haven't see IRL yet and was wondering how does the color compares to Barenia?