A Big Surprise at the Post Office!!!

Thank you all so much. I dont have a soul here at home I can share this with.

DH is going to keel over dead when he sees it, so that conversation will be pretty short, and DD only has a 30 second attention span for purses.

I love this bag. I know its just a purse, but its NOT!!! Its so much more than a purse!!! Its art. Its art that you can rub and sniff.

I am nutty with joy!!
Very different from yesterday, LOL.

And I have to go back out soon and actually go to the feed store, LOL!!!

This is a GORGEOUS bag and (hate to tell ya, CB) I even felt it up in Alaska in April! It's fantastic!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Isn't DQ the best??????????

And again, DQ, your poetry skills do not disappoint.

:roflmfao:

Do you have a publisher yet, or do you plan to shop your opus around? Have you considered movie rights? Product placements?

You might want to get on that.

CONGRATULATIONS CB! What an incredible and divine Kelly! It just looks stunning and gorgeous both front and back profile. I love barenia together with contrast white stitching and palladium hardware. And not to forget the dreamy aroma and velvety feel of barenia. AAAH! Thanks DQ for being such a great enabler. Enjoy your rare Kelly CB in the best of health! We are all so happy for you!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy!!!! DQ!!!!!!! wascally wabbits!!!!! I am SO pathetic, i am on my blackberry and could not figure out how to post this reply so I PULLED OVER in nyc and am sitting here at kinko's to drool over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe it, a barenia kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no words. to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all again, and thank you JH, you are quite an inspiration for me.

This is an E year bag with a beautiful patina and fantastic feel. It is substantial and fine all at once. This is exactly the quality I love in wonderful leather goods for the horses.

I have the kelly in my little home office at the moment and the whole room smells lucious.

The white stitching really looks fantastic, together with the leather this gives the bag a real handcrafted look and character that I am so enchanted with. I hope they can bring barenia into production again so more people can enjoy this special leather.

Smom, I love that you have a little hand in its patina.
(I am so glad you didnt spill a martini on it!!)

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucy!!!! DQ!!!!!!! wascally wabbits!!!!! I am SO pathetic, i am on my blackberry and could not figure out how to post this reply so I PULLED OVER in nyc and am sitting here at kinko's to drool over this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cannot believe it, a barenia kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no words. to DIE for!!!!!!!!!!

HC!!!!:heart::heart:
Thank you!!! I knew you were shopping today!! thanks for your sweet post!!!

believe it, its really real. and i really have some 'splainin to do with Ricky tonight when he gets home from the club.

OMG still can't believe it, but a more fitting owner of that kelly (besides DQ) I could not possibly imagine!!!!!! oh oh oh oh...i need a drink...wow CB!!! i am doing floop de floops for you!!!!!!!!:dothewave:

I love when Dachsies do the Prairie Dog stance. LOL

Weiner's up, baby! ROFLMAO!!!

attachment.php